Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Isis Farache - South Kensington  (Read 9458 times)

Offline olorin2

TS Isis Farache - Warning this is a review about TS girls. If they are not your thing do not read any further! I repeat this is a review about Trans Girls. So giving the heads up here.

External Link/Members Only

When: Jan 2021 and Sept 2021

Price: 200 for an hour, everything included (booked two hours)

Comms: Excellent, everything arranged by WhatsApp, no time wasted

Looks & Attitude

Looks wise, Isis is pretty much as the recent pictures on the ad, there is some light retouching on the posed ones that look professional, but there are some selfie and cell phone ones as those are as is. Great body and really nice ass, I’ve seen Isis early in the year before she returned to Brazil, it seems she returned in June and in that time her boobs have been redone, and I have to say, epic.. Love them… Can it get enough..

Attitude wise, really good, it seems the previous London visit was her first and English was a challenge, back then she was really accommodating, enthusiastic and really put an effort in to make you comfortable. Since then her English has improved a lot, and is still really putting the effort into put you at ease, her English it is a work in progress I would say, but be patient when conversing and speak clearly it helps, and not too fast.

It seems she moves around a little, but it is pretty much always within a short walk of Gloucester Road Station, place is nice, well kept and tidy. Good facilities, shower etc.

Meet

Full Service is on offer, starting of with kissing which was good, this evolves in to mutual OWO, she has a good thick cock would say at least 7 inches maybe a bit more.. gets real nice and hard.. Rotated through a few different positions, she is versatile so we traded being top as we went.. Which was really hot, eventually ending in doggie, where I came… We traded and she finished too.. After a quick cleanup, rest and a chat as I tend to book more than one hour we ended up with a repeat performance…

Finished up, with a bit of conversation, first time I saw her it was tricky as her English was just enough to get by, since her return to London her English has improved a lot, you can have a conversation without too much of a need to resort to google translate, so key thing remember to be patient. There was no clock watching, it wasn’t rushed.

Recommendation

I’ve seen her a couple of times now, I’m planning to see her again very soon as she is not here for a long time, probably 6 months max for June. I would definitely recommend visiting, Isis is good looking, attitude is great, very positive and enthusiastic. The one thing I’ve learnt is remember to be patient if you want a conversation, or want to clearly communicate what you’re looking for out of a punt. Isis is a classic example, if you are patient, nothing is rushed and uncomfortable and you walk away happy..

Offline olorin2

I've decided that I needed to post an update to this review based on recent experiences with Isis. Unfortunately not good, it seems recently her service has gone downhill, comms has gotten very odd, I had tried to book here a couple of weeks ago and she claimed she was out of the UK but was advertising in Birmingham and London, then she seems to be heavily screening WhatsApp messages and calls. And will fire off Video calls at you if she doesn't recognise the number, which can be slightly awkward if it happens to be when your in the office. Can take hours or days to respond. Her hourly rate initially Quoted was 250, which is more than previously, however she asked for payment before confirming booking, until I sent her screen shots of our previous messages to prove I'd seen her before. Lots of red flags..

Finally at the meet, it didn't go so well, she was visibly high when I arrived, and offered me a 'smoke' with Tina ('Crystal Meth') when I arrived. I'd not expressed any desire to party on booking nor had I on any previous meeting. She was visibly Anxious and Paranoid, which are signs of Meth misuse. Throughout the meet she seemed dis-interested and just going through the motions, it was weird because on my previous meetings she was very different to now. I asked what was wrong, after all everyone can have a bad day and just need to vent, but was met with a curt response and she disappeared to 'smoke' and came with a different attitude, she started back again and things seemed to calm a little on the anxiety front. But she started to get a little dominant and during foreplay, and flipped me over and got me into doggie, when it was time to cover, that didn't seem to happen, I recall not seeing condoms anyplace close when I arrived, she started to Top and lubed me up, and I then I realised she was about to without a condom, I said condom? She stopped and left to get some more from the other room, on coming back no condom in hand she said she was out, so she had ordered some from a delivery service, we tried some oral for a while and mutual wanking but it wasn't really working.

We waited a while, and talked she seemed to relax a little more. But after a while with no delivery arriving, I had kind of lost all interest as things were starting to get awkward as she was getting horny and I didn't fancy a repeat of previous issues, I cut things short. I apologised and said I prefer covered and be safe as I'm not on PREP or anything and she seemed to understand, when I left I messaged thank you, and hoped her day improved and said try another day when things were a little less stressful. Didn't get an answer until the following day, that answer was rude, and aggressive followed short tirade about owing her for asking for BB, which we didn't have, nor did I want? She tried to Video call multiple times in between messages, I ended up having to block her on WhatsApp alas and on my iPhone.

For the moment I am going to have to change my previous recommendation, to an avoid. I think she may be suffering from something brought on by the meth use, or there is something else ongoing with her that has resulted in this experience. She 'faked' being out of the country, has been difficult to get hold of and she is screening calls and her drug use has escalated, then got aggressive about something that never happened.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 06:59:31 am by olorin2 »

Offline Buntings

Thanks for the review, and the update.  I did like the look of Isis and was considering a visit, but I think her price put me off a little.

Clearly you liked her, and you'd think such a loyal and generous punter like yourself would deserve a great service, and at least to be remembered.
It seems the use of 'T' is widespread now, with all the negative emotional and health effects it brings.  This, together with the free availability of PREP, I think means we should all assume BB sex is also widespread.  So be vigilant when receiving, and obviously cover up when top.

Offline Yakuza0

Thanks for updating us! That’s sad to read, really wanted to see her :/

Offline lamboman

Wow thanks for the update  :hi: I would have seen her if I could last week,dodged a bullet there.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davideitalia74

I've decided that I needed to post an update to this review based on recent experiences with Isis. Unfortunately not good, it seems recently her service has gone downhill, comms has gotten very odd, I had tried to book here a couple of weeks ago and she claimed she was out of the UK but was advertising in Birmingham and London, then she seems to be heavily screening WhatsApp messages and calls. And will fire off Video calls at you if she doesn't recognise the number, which can be slightly awkward if it happens to be when your in the office. Can take hours or days to respond. Her hourly rate initially Quoted was 250, which is more than previously, however she asked for payment before confirming booking, until I sent her screen shots of our previous messages to prove I'd seen her before. Lots of red flags..

Finally at the meet, it didn't go so well, she was visibly high when I arrived, and offered me a 'smoke' with Tina ('Crystal Meth') when I arrived. I'd not expressed any desire to party on booking nor had I on any previous meeting. She was visibly Anxious and Paranoid, which are signs of Meth misuse. Throughout the meet she seemed dis-interested and just going through the motions, it was weird because on my previous meetings she was very different to now. I asked what was wrong, after all everyone can have a bad day and just need to vent, but was met with a curt response and she disappeared to 'smoke' and came with a different attitude, she started back again and things seemed to calm a little on the anxiety front. But she started to get a little dominant and during foreplay, and flipped me over and got me into doggie, when it was time to cover, that didn't seem to happen, I recall not seeing condoms anyplace close when I arrived, she started to Top and lubed me up, and I then I realised she was about to without a condom, I said condom? She stopped and left to get some more from the other room, on coming back no condom in hand she said she was out, so she had ordered some from a delivery service, we tried some oral for a while and mutual wanking but it wasn't really working.

We waited a while, and talked she seemed to relax a little more. But after a while with no delivery arriving, I had kind of lost all interest as things were starting to get awkward as she was getting horny and I didn't fancy a repeat of previous issues, I cut things short. I apologised and said I prefer covered and be safe as I'm not on PREP or anything and she seemed to understand, when I left I messaged thank you, and hoped her day improved and said try another day when things were a little less stressful. Didn't get an answer until the following day, that answer was rude, and aggressive followed short tirade about owing her for asking for BB, which we didn't have, nor did I want? She tried to Video call multiple times in between messages, I ended up having to block her on WhatsApp alas and on my iPhone.

For the moment I am going to have to change my previous recommendation, to an avoid. I think she may be suffering from something brought on by the meth use, or there is something else ongoing with her that has resulted in this experience. She 'faked' being out of the country, has been difficult to get hold of and she is screening calls and her drug use has escalated, then got aggressive about something that never happened.
I am really surprised by your review as my experience is very different.
I have seen Isis a few times already in the past couple of years and she is lovely but also very kinky and dom... At least with me as I love that.
The part that I am surprised about is the bareback as I have asked her many times and offered even to double her fees but she always refused.
By the way I am on prep and get tested ever 4 weeks.

I am prob going to go see her again tomorrow and if there is any change in the bb approach I will report.

Treat her well and you will not regret. One of the most fun in London imho.

Offline lamboman

I am really surprised by your review as my experience is very different.
I have seen Isis a few times already in the past couple of years and she is lovely but also very kinky and dom... At least with me as I love that.
The part that I am surprised about is the bareback as I have asked her many times and offered even to double her fees but she always refused.
By the way I am on prep and get tested ever 4 weeks.

I am prob going to go see her again tomorrow and if there is any change in the bb approach I will report.

Treat her well and you will not regret. One of the most fun in London imho.

Perhaps you could do a review?
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline suttonporksword

Glad I didn't see her when she was in  Birmingham.  She came across as a bit uninterested and unresponsive in comms which goes along with what you said. Thanks for the review

Offline Bigshaq39

I saw her the other night. She made me wait about 10 minutes outside her door whilst she was getting ready but had an hours notice. I could hear her just walking around and kept turning the bathroom light on and off.
She looked like her picture and was extremely horny however I have to agree with the theory / comment about drugs. She kept sniffing throughout and even left halfway during the session to go and check if her nose was bleeding. She seemed with it but there was definitely something a bit odd about the session.
She also tried to get on top without a condom and said it was ok as she was on prep.
The session was amazing and she was really into it but for £250 I’m not so sure it’s worth it.