Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Tattyana Torres - Paddington  (Read 1272 times)

Offline no2punter

External Link/Members Only

Was feeling the TS itch during a recent trip to London so decided to give Tattyana a go. Unfortunately, it didn't go as well as I hoped.

Comms
Tattyana was awkward on the phone, having difficulties understanding me despite me having an ordinary English accent. She accidentally hung up once and called back right after.

Venue
Upscale two-storey flat in Paddington. Entrance was in an alley, so fairly private. It seemed like there were other people living in the property, but it wasn't clear. I walked past a messy kitchen area on the way up to Tattyana's room, where she was playing pop music on her speakers.

Price
£150/30 mins

First impressions
Tattyana was lying on the bed when I came up. However, she seemed to take little notice - she seemed to be intent on texting someone on her phone. Physically, she was a fairly attractive and curvy Latina with a light brown tone, albeit with a somewhat masculine and heavier build. Very heavy makeup. She seemed fairly disinterested and unfriendly, frequently looking away and being unable to answer small talk. I can potentially attribute some of this to her limited English, but I think she was kind of dazed too.

Services
I asked for a shower, so she told me to go to the bathroom (didn't get up or even look up from the bed at all). It was fairly messy, strewn with various bottles, a little hair, and all kinds of various objects. Most worryingly, there was a small spoon with some mysterious dark brown liquid inside, indicative of heroin preparation. After I got out, she asked me if I wanted to smoke some weed with her, but I declined.

After showering, we got down to it. She suddenly turned quite aggressive and attempted to shove her cock into my mouth without protection. When I told her this wasn't my thing, she insisted and kept attempting to do that. She had a large penis, around 9 inches or so in size and very girthy. She declined to perform OWO on me, claiming she had something in her mouth (poor English made it hard to tell) that made this impossible at the moment. Subsequently, she performed OW on me, in between intermittently aggressively yanking my cock.

Then she bent over to let me fuck her in doggy and mish, and this was probably one of the few positive parts of the experience. She had a tight asshole and it was nice to see my cock push deep in and out of her fat ass. When I was close to cumming, I pulled out and unloaded over her belly.

Following this, she reverted to disinterest, immediately going back to texting on her phone.

Return
Not likely. Between the fact she's probably a junkie and the lacklustre service, I wouldn't spend my money on her again. Sofia's the one if you want a Latina-style TS in London.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 06:38:59 pm by no2punter »