Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella Reading outskirts  (Read 4459 times)

6 review(s) for Gabriella32DD (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DavidOh1

I guess this is a TOFTT/Update

With working from home I miraculously had a few hours to spare and made it onto AW.

With a widened search I came across Gabriella.

Location - As previously described. A little out in the sticks but 10/10 for discretion.
Body - Still in great shape for a lady her age.
Oral - Though it was OW, it was delivered with enthusiasm.
Sex - This was also great. I'm quite vanilla but there was a lot of touching which I enjoyed.

Everything was delivered with enthusiasm.

She has a huge mirror angled towards the bed, that definitely added to the sensory aspect of sex.
Would I return? She's quirky and therefore won't be liked by everyone IMO, but yes, I'd return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the review, I’d forgotten about her.  She’s just out of the postcode range I generally search.

It must be 10 years since I’ve seen her, I saw her a few times so must have enjoyed myself

Offline Spacecowb0y

Thanks for the review, she looks quite enticing.
How are her boobs holding up,against gravity?
Did you feel comfortable parking on her drive a she suggests on her profile?

Offline DavidOh1

Thanks for the review, she looks quite enticing.
How are her boobs holding up,against gravity?
Did you feel comfortable parking on her drive a she suggests on her profile?

I did actually.
There is no where else to park tbh.
It really is in the middle of no where.

Boobs - are not losing the war against gravity just yet.
Really soft skin too.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 02:52:36 pm by DavidOh1 »

Offline Wycombeboy7

Fantastic, this I will give her a go :thumbsup:

Offline Spacecowb0y

I did actually.
There is no where else to park tbh.
It really is in the middle of no where.

Boobs - are not losing the war against gravity just yet.
Really soft skin too.

Nice one. Shs gets a spot on the rodeo

Offline Oldishgit

Saw her a few days ago. Bargain, £100/hr and it's not Tontober yet. I thought she was great, pretty in a girl next door way, lovely tits, slight tummy but otherwise fit body. She confirmed when i booked, NO DFK, no OWO, no fingering. But the service was great, enthusiastic shagging. A previous reviewer found her jokey nature irritating and I see exactly what he meant, but I got on fine with her. She would be a regular if I lived anywhere near.

Offline Wycombeboy7

Really want to give her a go, its just facially no one seems to rave about. Any comparisons? Nice teeth?

Offline Stiltskin

Really want to give her a go, its just facially no one seems to rave about. Any comparisons? Nice teeth?

I saw her about 10 years ago (In a little bungalow in the middle of nowhere) and to me she looked like a nerdy librarian. Her hair was tied back and she wore glasses. She might have had prominent teeth, but I'm not 100%, it was a long time ago.

I was a bit dissapointed at first, but I definitely left with a smile on my face. She was a very friendly girl and had a great technique.

Offline contentguy

I saw her about 10 years ago (In a little bungalow in the middle of nowhere) and to me she looked like a nerdy librarian. Her hair was tied back and she wore glasses. She might have had prominent teeth, but I'm not 100%, it was a long time ago.

I was a bit dissapointed at first, but I definitely left with a smile on my face. She was a very friendly girl and had a great technique.

FWIW, I saw her about the same time (about 10 years ago) and have a similar recollection. 
Glasses, nerdy librarian look, I don't remember her hair being tied back.

I saw her a few times back then, might even go back, but it's a bit of a treck for me now.

Offline Wycombeboy7

Thank you both, will just have to find out myself lol

Offline CanOfRedBull

Was she based near Chalfont back then? I think I might have seen her but back then I never kept a record of the women I was shagging.  I recall seeing a girl in the middle of nowhere in a bungalow.  She offered to do me up the arse with a strap on, I declined. 

Offline Cunning Punt

Saw her a few days ago. Bargain, £100/hr

She confirmed when i booked, NO DFK, no OWO, no fingering. But the service was great

Mmm. That non service doesn't seem great and I note from the previous review in 2019 she offered DFK and OWO. That, and she's older and fairly plain, and the odd location puts me off and certainly doesn't sound a bargain. But she does seem to be enthusiastic, and clearly has satisfied many punters over many years. 

Offline king tarzan

Saw her a few days ago. Bargain, £100/hr and it's not Tontober yet. I thought she was great, pretty in a girl next door way, lovely tits, slight tummy but otherwise fit body. She confirmed when i booked, NO DFK, no OWO, no fingering. But the service was great, enthusiastic shagging. A previous reviewer found her jokey nature irritating and I see exactly what he meant, but I got on fine with her. She would be a regular if I lived anywhere near.

Hardly appetising service wise  :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stiltskin

Was she based near Chalfont back then? I think I might have seen her but back then I never kept a record of the women I was shagging.  I recall seeing a girl in the middle of nowhere in a bungalow.  She offered to do me up the arse with a strap on, I declined.

It was outside a village between Thatcham and Theale.