Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret Benefits as an Alternative to Seeking Arrangements  (Read 31557 times)

Offline mulder

I’ve recently been using both seeking and SB and thought I’d share my opinions. Compared to seeking, it appears you can virtually say anything you like in a private message. Things that would get you an instant ban on seeking! Though I’ve found they seem to edit your profile which is odd. The worst thing about credit based system is those ladies that signup, send a message and then decide the site isn’t for them. I found the customer service team quite amenable though in getting credits back to you. I do think there’s more time wasters on SB. It’s just getting used to spotting them from their profile before you open the message and waste credits.

The big cities around me in the NW seem to have less ladies active, however the smaller towns have more active members, when compared to seeking. I’m having just as much luck on SB at arranging meets but just remember it’ll cost 10 credits to do anything on the site. So My advice would be to get the biggest credit pack, whilst they’re offering the free 500 credits. Use them over a few months and it’s no more expensive than seeking. I’m enjoying it on there and im by no means Brad Pitt but seem to be getting plenty of messages that turn into getting numbers and meets. I’m putting it down to Christmas coming though  :D and there’s a good spread of ages. I’m finding the uni students on there particularly interested in meeting up. And they have video verification, which is optional for the girl, but my god does it put some in a new light. Mostly not in a good way. Filters are the bane of my life!

Offline Mr_Shins

I’ve recently been using both seeking and SB and thought I’d share my opinions. Compared to seeking, it appears you can virtually say anything you like in a private message. Things that would get you an instant ban on seeking! Though I’ve found they seem to edit your profile which is odd. The worst thing about credit based system is those ladies that signup, send a message and then decide the site isn’t for them. I found the customer service team quite amenable though in getting credits back to you. I do think there’s more time wasters on SB. It’s just getting used to spotting them from their profile before you open the message and waste credits.

The big cities around me in the NW seem to have less ladies active, however the smaller towns have more active members, when compared to seeking. I’m having just as much luck on SB at arranging meets but just remember it’ll cost 10 credits to do anything on the site. So My advice would be to get the biggest credit pack, whilst they’re offering the free 500 credits. Use them over a few months and it’s no more expensive than seeking. I’m enjoying it on there and im by no means Brad Pitt but seem to be getting plenty of messages that turn into getting numbers and meets. I’m putting it down to Christmas coming though  :D and there’s a good spread of ages. I’m finding the uni students on there particularly interested in meeting up. And they have video verification, which is optional for the girl, but my god does it put some in a new light. Mostly not in a good way. Filters are the bane of my life!

Yes, you can ask SBs more directly for what you want in PMs but you can't put it into your profile. Similarly they can't put in their profile what they actually offer.

That means you have to open conversations to find out, which costs you money. Whereas on Seeking, you pay a monthly subscription, then have unlimited conversations with unlimited numbers of girls.

Obviously on Secret Benefits you feel it's a "waste" when a conversation leads nowhere but that's how it works.

Offline mulder

Yes, you can ask SBs more directly for what you want in PMs but you can't put it into your profile. Similarly they can't put in their profile what they actually offer.

That means you have to open conversations to find out, which costs you money. Whereas on Seeking, you pay a monthly subscription, then have unlimited conversations with unlimited numbers of girls.

Obviously on Secret Benefits you feel it's a "waste" when a conversation leads nowhere but that's how it works.

I mean they change the slightest thing In your profile. I added ‘please don’t ask me to send you money’ and that was removed by them. It’s simple things I’ve found they edit. I don’t think anyone puts the whole arrangement on their profile.

I’ve found that in the long run, my expenditure is about the same per month.

Offline Shanks

Thanks for the reply cunning

That’s curious then , wonder why I’m offered such a low rate ?

I’ve probably missed something but my profile says I’m a male looking for women ?

I’ll try sign up for premium today now I know it’s not going to scam my card details and see what happens and I’ll let you know 👍

Older fella going in looking for a young bird
Wish me luck

Offline Shanks

I still don’t get it ? But it’s let me on for what seems a bargain price ?

Offline mulder

There’s a glitch in the matrix :D

Offline Mr_Shins

It says "Successful And Attractive" member. Maybe my profile is not set to me being attractive (apart from my bank balance)?

Maybe you'll tell us if you have all the features i.e. can approach "attractive" females and message them etc.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 09:58:28 am by Mr_Shins »

Offline Carl Adams

Just check you have not joined as a lady!  :lol: :lol:

Mind you - I found that joining with a "secret" account allowed me to tell a couple of the ladies that I was fixed up but that I had a mate who was available - that pulled up about 4 contacts willing to get in touch. 

Offline tynetunnel

Weird, but fair play, wish I could get a bargain like that. Enjoy, and pray that your inbox doesn’t fill up with messages from Dave, Mike, Barry and Billy  :lol:

Offline Landlubber

Thanks to everyone who’s posted here.  After one excellent period on SA a year ago and a much less successful month last Autumn I’ve been looking at SB. Sorry if I’ve missed this in what is now a very long thread, but what about verification. As far as I can see if you verify then anyone can view your video clip, which defeats the point of secrecy. On SA I have only ever opened up face photos after some careful exchanges.  Any tips, please?

Offline Natwest

Thanks to everyone who’s posted here.  After one excellent period on SA a year ago and a much less successful month last Autumn I’ve been looking at SB. Sorry if I’ve missed this in what is now a very long thread, but what about verification. As far as I can see if you verify then anyone can view your video clip, which defeats the point of secrecy. On SA I have only ever opened up face photos after some careful exchanges.  Any tips, please?

I don't have a video verification on my profile and as far as I know it hasn't made a deal of difference. So I wouldn't worry. I am single so the issue of face pics is not a problem but best thing to do is try keeping all pics private and see how it goes. At least if there is a lack of response you aren't losing anything financially.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Once you put up a verified clip of yourself you can email the team asking them to hide it (verified tag will stil be displayed on your account.)

I did this and my clip was hidden within 24 hours, appreciate this might be too long if you dont want the other half or someone you know to see it!

Offline Landlubber

Thanks, really helpful.  Not just the other half, without being in any way famous I do have a couple of fairly public roles that mean my face is too well known locally to take the risk. Pity - I think the charging model would suit me. I’ll try putting some text explaining why I haven’t verified in the profile and see if they let it stand. Cheers

Online Lesdoit

Can't remember if I've commented on this thread.
My advice. DO NOT USE.
£100 plus it cost me to message and read messages from profiles that were blatantly dormant and the system is pinging out auto messages. You reply and magically never get a response. Then you trawl through old old profiles on SA to find the same profile that hasn't logged in in nearly a year.  Just as icing on the cake I messaged a SA profile that had messaged me on SB.  She said it definitely wasn't her.

Offline Natwest

My advice. DO NOT USE.
£100 plus it cost me to message and read messages from profiles that were blatantly dormant and the system is pinging out auto messages. You reply and magically never get a response. Then you trawl through old old profiles on SA to find the same profile that hasn't logged in in nearly a year.  Just as icing on the cake I messaged a SA profile that had messaged me on SB.  She said it definitely wasn't her.

As the OP, I have already listed the advantages and disadvantages compared to 'seeking arrangements' so won't repeat. It seems you have to go through the initial costly purchase to receive offers and you have to be diligent claiming back if you think you have been scammed. I have received at least 90% of my claims back through customer service. I purchased 2000  credits back in july 2021 of which I have just under half left. I detailed about getting all I had paid refunded but had that not happened it costs me just over £1 each new person replied to. It is a waiting game but it has worked out a lot cheaper than 'seeking' for me and with similar success. I am seeing a 22 year old tonight at her house and she is going for the full monty by the sound of it. Last week I met a 46 year old in london for a meal and there is a good chance she might  come for the weekend next week and for no money. So I am doing ok and will stick with it. It does require patience. Being pro active and contacting girls makes it costly. You have to wait for them to contact you, check they looked at your profile and claim credits back if they are trying to get you online or a scam.

Offline Mr_Shins

My experience is that I have met someone from the site that I am seeing regularly. You know on the whole what the girls you meet with be after.

There is another one I have been arranging to meet but she keeps cancelling the meetings. She seems so pleasant and she hasn't even suggested she wants any money from me.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

My advice. DO NOT USE.

With 0 reviews in almost 3 years maybe your username should be "LesNOTDoit". If youre messaging them before checking when they last logged then that's a failure on your part  :unknown:

Online Lesdoit

With 0 reviews in almost 3 years maybe your username should be "LesNOTDoit". If youre messaging them before checking when they last logged then that's a failure on your part  :unknown:
That old chestnut.

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
That old chestnut.

Yes that old chestnut aka you’ll get banned if you don’t post a review.

Offline YorkshireLad

Yes that old chestnut aka you’ll get banned if you don’t post a review.

To be fair going by his post history he only meets sugar babies so can’t really post any reviews

Offline The0neAnd0nly

To be fair going by his post history he only meets sugar babies so can’t really post any reviews

Rule Number 1 buddy, hes expected to post reviews of punting first and foremost. This site is designed for people to join and contribute in that way not just put sugar babies experiences.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 07:56:10 am by The0neAnd0nly »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

It's in the rules mate. Any SA threads are an extra and posts were at one time only allowed in the locked thread where you had to proved membership in order to access. I'm sure you wouldn't want that system to return and have all open SA threads locked or deleted due to people not following the basic ethos of the site.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline mikhail

Having been using SA for about a year or so with a fair bit of sucess.  I was a bit intrigued by SB, so created a profile to check who was available.  I concur with some of the posts commenting on the start difference in looks between the video verification and the photos on their profile.  SA should have this function so you don't get caught out, like I did, by those who put down slim as body type but are actually 30stone of pure blubber!  I do miss the word search function on SA though where you can search keywords in names and profiles.

I've not purchased any credits yet as I wanted to see what the profiles were like first.  I've not seen a lot of crossover with SA thankfully, although I haven't subbed since Sept.  I've had msgs from girls a couple of days after I created my profile even with no photos.  I'll probably purchased the 100credits offer as I'm curious to see the msgs.

Good on the OP for the informative 1st post.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 12:52:36 am by mikhail »

Offline Mr_Shins

You'd have to decide firstly whether you prefer a fixed premium with unlimited contact or the credit system. If the fixed premium were lower and easier to use for just one month (rather than it being for 3 months) then I would probably prefer that. There is something I like though about a credit system that I can put my account "on hold" whilst I meet those with whom I have made contact but know I can return to the site later and use the remaining credits.

That Seeking appears to be over-aggressive with banning people (albeit I have never been banned from there) is also off-putting. SB allows you to discuss more detail in the private chat, you just can't put it on your profile.

Offline Landlubber

Having been using SA for about a year or so with a fair bit of sucess.  I was a bit intrigued by SB, so created a profile to check who was available.  I concur with some of the posts commenting on the start difference in looks between the video verification and the photos on their profile.  SA should have this function so you don't get caught out, like I did, by those who put down slim as body type but are actually 30stone of pure blubber!  I do miss the word search function on SA though where you can search keywords in names and profiles.

I've not purchased any credits yet as I wanted to see what the profiles were like first.  I've not seen a lot of crossover with SA thankfully, although I haven't subbed since Sept.  I've had msgs from girls a couple of days after I created my profile even with no photos.  I'll probably purchased the 100credits offer as I'm curious to see the msgs.

Good on the OP for the informative 1st post.
Im in a very similar position but with the massive benefit of the OP’s comments (thanks again!) I’ve bought and used a few of the 100 credits. (As everything costs 10 credits it would be more honest to call it 10 credits - something not to like already!)

You my well find that the early messages are “Hello how are you?”. And when you reply radio silence. I’ll try to get those credits back, but one wonders if there’s a scam there somewhere. Also been wondering whether the woman gets a cut if you open her Private pictures. Otherwise can’t think why someone would unlock them to you without even messaging. I’ve ignored those.

So far, in the 35 plus group that interests me, in the Bristol area, it’s very slim pickings! (Or in a lot of cases, chubby pickings!!

Good luck

Offline tynetunnel

You my well find that the early messages are “Hello how are you?”. And when you reply radio silence. I’ll try to get those credits back, but one wonders if there’s a scam there somewhere. Also been wondering whether the woman gets a cut if you open her Private pictures

Exactly my experiences on the site, and I too wondered if she gets a cut of the 10 credits for viewing her pics.

Offline Mr_Shins

The women don't make anything from the site directly, only by meeting guys from it. I also think they don't pay anything at all to use it.  (I can ask the girl I'm seeing for more detail).

Offline Natwest

There is no benefit to the girls for opening their private gallery but clearly the site wants you to spend the extra credits. Every girl has a private gallery as that's part of the set up. In order to complete a profile, they have to do that. On the rare occasion I have looked, they are usually just a sub set of the public pictures, so I just don't bother.

Offline mikhail

That Seeking appears to be over-aggressive with banning people (albeit I have never been banned from there) is also off-putting. SB allows you to discuss more detail in the private chat, you just can't put it on your profile.

I've never had problems on that front with Seeking.  I openly discussed PPM financial stuff and expectations including sex.  Never had any reperfussions.  I tended to get money side out of the way quickly before chatting otherwise it's a time drain and wasting if you find out a couple of days later they expected much more than they're worth and have to start again.

Offline Landlubber

I've never had problems on that front with Seeking.  I openly discussed PPM financial stuff and expectations including sex.  Never had any reperfussions.  I tended to get money side out of the way quickly before chatting otherwise it's a time drain and wasting if you find out a couple of days later they expected much more than they're worth and have to start again.
Thanks. The only private pics I paid to open were of a woman I’m meeting on Saturday. Only did that because I can’t stand bad legs and there were no full length shots public. Still none the wiser, but slender arms are generally a good sign! That was a great tip in the OP. Saved me a lot already.

Perhaps the girls don’t realise we have to pay to open their private photos and it suits the site (obviously) not to tell them!

Offline mulder

Thanks. The only private pics I paid to open were of a woman I’m meeting on Saturday. Only did that because I can’t stand bad legs and there were no full length shots public. Still none the wiser, but slender arms are generally a good sign! That was a great tip in the OP. Saved me a lot already.

Perhaps the girls don’t realise we have to pay to open their private photos and it suits the site (obviously) not to tell them!

I’ve met a few girls off the site and none of them had a clue guys have to pay to read messages or look at photos. Private message photos are even worse. 10credits for one photo! No thank you.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

You've been very lucky. I agree about getting the money side out of the way quickly but you need to be careful on the words you use. I have had a temp ban previously so now always do the financials via Whatsapp unless she asks the question
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline mikhail

After being on the site a few weeks the experience is very 'meh'.  Managed 2 offsite conversations.  One we'd agreed date, financials then day before asked for money so binned her off straight away.  Second one, I'm getting slow replies as in once a day at most but what the hell, I'll continue it to it's conclusion.

Of about 20+ chats that was started either by myself or by the girls.  The bulk never went beyond the initial 'Hi' message from the girl.  Must have another 30msgs in my inbox from girls I'm not interested in. 

Most girls that gave a 2nd reply usually just says 'Hi' again which leads me to suspect bots/scammers.  A couple of them were conversations but I get the feeling that some really think it's a straight dating site and those who thinks the guy is just supposed to ask for bank details and then ping them money for fuck all. 

All in all, a very lacklustre experience.  I think with seeking, both sides, in general know what the score is. 

Offline Carl Adams

I wonder if the problem is with the time involved?

I got a good response off SB and had conversations with several of the ladies and I would say that several were willing to meet - knock off the stupid money (£300 for a dinner date and £450 for intimacy was my fave) girls and there were still a good handful of serious lasses -I don't go for the FAF cohort as they usually overvalue what they do and want.

However, I did get the pleasure several times of a pretty 19 year old who was up for most things including videoing it all for a massively reasonable rate.  But she was time intensive - 2-4 hours needed during the week plus time on eternal texting.  And then even she then got awkward because I was not committed to seeing just her and I was worried that we I was heading for a EAS on her part.

The energy and time needed to maintain conversations with multiple girls is draining and I think that whilst its all well and good during the chase, once you have caught them, it becomes a bloody chore.

Maybe I am getting too cynical in my old age

Online southcoastpunter

And then even she then got awkward because I was not committed to seeing just her and I was worried that we I was heading for a EAS on her part.

I have never used SB but have been very active on SA. I suggest that the reasons why some ladies prefer just one guy is not necessarily anything to do with EAS but more simply that, as you say:

The energy and time needed to maintain conversations with multiple

it takes a lot of the lady's time as well as Guys time and of course some ladies think that a series of "one off's" or ppm's is just like being a WG and some of these ladies do not think of themselves like that*. Also many ladies dislike condoms as much as guys as see a much reduced risk with one regular guy rather than a series of different guys.

(*please lets not do the "are they or aren't they" debate again. I am just saying that some of them do not see themselves like that and that is one of the reasons why they like just one guy)

Online Atlas1957

SB is really good for one thing... Learning about photo filters. The difference between the woman you see in the photos and the woman you see in the videos is fascinating to me.

Offline MrMatrix

Wow ! Longer than War And Peace  :)
May be, but its full of useful content for those looking at this route. Thanks OP. :hi:

Offline Natwest

May be, but its full of useful content for those looking at this route. Thanks OP. :hi:

Glad to have been of service. Can't emphasise enough that it takes a completely different approach to Seeking Arrangements but I have had a bit of fun on Secret Benefits over the last few weeks. Still looking for the elusive long term material but my credits I bought in july 2021 I still have 40% left. So my cost is substantially less than Seeking and I don't miss the (lack of) customer care on Seeking Arrangements, that's for sure.

Offline mikhail

I wonder if the problem is with the time involved?

I got a good response off SB and had conversations with several of the ladies and I would say that several were willing to meet - knock off the stupid money (£300 for a dinner date and £450 for intimacy was my fave) girls and there were still a good handful of serious lasses -I don't go for the FAF cohort as they usually overvalue what they do and want.

However, I did get the pleasure several times of a pretty 19 year old who was up for most things including videoing it all for a massively reasonable rate.  But she was time intensive - 2-4 hours needed during the week plus time on eternal texting.  And then even she then got awkward because I was not committed to seeing just her and I was worried that we I was heading for a EAS on her part.

The energy and time needed to maintain conversations with multiple girls is draining and I think that whilst its all well and good during the chase, once you have caught them, it becomes a bloody chore.

Maybe I am getting too cynical in my old age

I think I've become used to Seeking as there's an intensity to the 'hunt' as it were as you try to get as much in whilst you're still in the subs period.  On SB, it could be 2 to 3 days before I get any replies at all whereas on SA, it's usually quite constant throughout the day.  I get that the conversations don't expire but not much point if they never reply.

Don't think it's the type of girls either.  I have contacted FAF ones as well as others, but only ones who have viewed my profile and favourited me as well as those who msg first.  I never msg anyone blind.  I've gone for FAF on SA and have had quite a bit of success on there.  It'd be interesting to know what the proportion of girls to guys are on SB and SA.

And totally agree with the filtered photos and verification video disconnect.  Also 95% of them look like they've just woken up in bed (lots literally taken in bed with no makeup) and slurred their way through the recording.  You think "christ, she's not going to be able to string a sentence together for a conversation, I hope she's used her jaw muscles to practice sucking cock..."

Despite all this, massive thanks to Natwest for starting this thread it's been interesting albiet not too fruitful.

Offline Carl Adams

Well I am not going to argue with Southcoastpunter but I have seen the girl again today and apparently she loves me.   :unknown:

Offline Mr_Shins

Well I am not going to argue with Southcoastpunter but I have seen the girl again today and apparently she loves me.   :unknown:

She loves your money anyway.

Offline Carl Adams

Offline YorkshireLad

I’ve just verified my profile by recording a video, is this automatically shown to girls or hidden? The reason I ask is that a lot of girls have their veri video showing.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’ve just verified my profile by recording a video, is this automatically shown to girls or hidden? The reason I ask is that a lot of girls have their veri video showing.
I've merged this with the already running SB thread.

Offline mulder

I think it’s automatically added to your profile so the girls can see it. If you email customer services, they can hide your video whilst keeping the verified sticker on your profile. That’s how it was explained to me.

Offline Mr_Shins

The cute girl I was seeing from Secret Benefits has now "blocked" me.. that after she didn't get the point that if she wants me to give her money, she has to actually make the effort to meet me.

Offline Carl Adams

Just to update the cynics, my SB listened to me saying I could not be giving her £100 every time we met if we are going to meet regularly and she has accepted £50 or may be just gifts (yet to test that).

But for that, I am getting her company for several hours at the extra cost of taking her home and feeding her - plus side, she is a horny little lady who is keeping me very happy.  Shame about the age gap!!

Offline datwabbit

Just to update the cynics, my SB listened to me saying I could not be giving her £100 every time we met if we are going to meet regularly and she has accepted £50 or may be just gifts (yet to test that).

But for that, I am getting her company for several hours at the extra cost of taking her home and feeding her - plus side, she is a horny little lady who is keeping me very happy.  Shame about the age gap!!
That's amazing. I've only got the £150 a meet

Offline datwabbit

I think it’s automatically added to your profile so the girls can see it. If you email customer services, they can hide your video whilst keeping the verified sticker on your profile. That’s how it was explained to me.
I've seen a few verified without videos. Thanks for explaining.