Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sonya Thai - Slough  (Read 5670 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4523411) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BigKazzz

Took the plunge and saw this beauty. She is STUNNING. Oh and that upside down Banana that everyone describe it as is magic  :P

External Link/Members Only

Location: Slough, a big block of flats near the station. Little tricky to find due to her comma but got there in the end.

Comms: gave her a quick text, she replied within 20 minutes. Arranged a time for the evening and off I went. She’s straight to the point, no faff, agreed for 30 minutes at £100.

Sonya: she is as stunning as she looks in her pictures. You really couldn’t tell she’s a TS. Gorgeous face, I think the lips are plumped up but couldn’t tell, she’s got a fit body, nicely done tits and her cock is pretty thick with massive balls

The meet: knocked and she done the hide behind the door. Saw her and knew this was going to be great. Welcoming with kissing straightaway, I went to freshen up then she did too whilst I undressed. She came back in with some oil and gave me a good massage on my back, her knickers are off and I could just feel this heavy cock pushing against me, felt damn good!

She turns me over and mounts me and pushes it in my mouth, softly facefucking me and she returns the favour. as I said she’s thick but around 6 inches so was very enjoyable. Trying to get her huge balls in my mouth was a challenge! Anyway, she’s got off me put a condom on and propped a pillow beneath me and gone inside me slowly in missionary. Fuck me this felt good, and she was gentle...until I gave her the nodded and shes pounded me hard, then turned me over and taken me from the back but she had to stop because she was going to cum.

My turn, so on with a condom and straight inside her, she’s asked me to be gentle given my size. So I go slow until she’s ready to get fucked hard and that I do! Her tits bouncing around whilst I’m pounding in missionary, she’s moaning and telling me she wants my cum and that she loves cum. I wish I took her from behind but I couldn’t hold back, she took my condom off and started deepthroating me till I cum on her gorgeous tits. Had to have one more go with her cock in my mouth before we were done.

Went over by around 5-10 minutes she didn’t care, she loved it and so did I! Offered a shower, I got my kit back on ready to leave and she’s gone for some more kissing. She’s lovely and a great fuck.

Would I return? 100% yes

Sorry if I’ve left any details out, feel free to ask!

Offline BigKazzz

Did she cum?

Unfortunately not, I didn’t ask her to but she said she couldn’t carry on or she would cum and she had bookings later on. Although for some extra cash I reckon she would?

Offline Honestchap

Hard to find a genuine vwe trans

Was she 6 inch length and quite thick?

Offline BigKazzz

Hard to find a genuine vwe trans

Was she 6 inch length and quite thick?

Tell me about it. Luana XL is near me and looks sizeable but her review tells me she’s far too dominant for me.

External Link/Members Only

Sonya was around 6 inches, bit of a downward bend on her cock but she gives great service. She’s quite thick which I liked and massive balls.

Offline Honestchap

I've met luana not very big either

I'm with you like the girth, have to keep an eye out british Nicole was big saw her recently but now left

Offline BigKazzz

I've met luana not very big either

I'm with you like the girth, have to keep an eye out british Nicole was big saw her recently but now left

And here’s me thinking she’s bloody big! How was your experience with her?

I’ve read some crappy reviews on here but I’m keen on some regulars in Slough that come now and again, Karol being one of them because she looks pretty hung!