Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning TS REVIEW - TS_Holly - Farnborough  (Read 4314 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5414841) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Risquila

Warning, TS review

External Link/Members Only

So this was my first venture back into the TS world post covid in April, and what a massive disappointment.

The reviews and pictures i based my choice on seemed positive and the comms where good, easy and quick.

Location was fine, nothing worth mentioning. But as I was leaving, realised there was a family in the kitchen seemingly waiting for us to finish so they could leave...  :dash:

Price was £130 for OW and £160 for OWO, went with the latter.

For the meet, first impressions was a big let down. face nothing like pictures, a lot of plastic, but went ahead anyway. got left alone for a couple of mins while she filed away the transaction.

When the action finally began, it become very apparent she had no interest in DFK or similar, OWO however was very good and that was one of the few positives. Eventually she climbed on top and rode me which was enjoyable, tits were a bit hard but softened nicely with some work. However the ride was very brief and after only about 5 minutes she was done and got up to switch roles.

I was all for it until she whipped out a large dildo as her penis was too small for anything. The strap on was very uncomfortable and she didn't do much to ease me in, causing my erection to disappear entirely. With that my arousal ended, she tried some further oral to perk me back up and I tried oral on her, but there wasn't much to suck a I soon realised that all the small negatives had added up and I wasn't enjoying any of it. So I asked her to stop so I could clean up.

As I moved to the bathroom, she joined me turned the lights of a began grinding her ass on my cock but I was fully checked out and had no interest. After showing and cleaning up she then give me a last telling off for not staying hard which was annoying but didn't bother me too much as I was too concerned with leaving to care.

At the point of leaving I realised there was the family also there to cap things off!

All in all very disappointing return, think I'll stick to London girls from now on, hope to be back there soon.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 05:21:35 pm by Risquila »

Offline Taggart

So you effectively had an audience....FFS.
I’m speechless. Good for flagging as a neg tho.