Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxana - Frankfurt  (Read 1337 times)

Offline digdug

Link, when she is available it is: External Link/Members Only

Price: 65€ for 30 mins & €50 for extra's

Location: Building close to the Zeil halfway between Konstablerwache & Hauptwache

Looks: Short girl size 8-10, huge natural boobs. Nice face. Great arse. Romanian.

The meet: This girl did work for Kaskade Massage which has been shut since the start of lockdown. The new location is not that far away but I think they will move back when lockdown ends. Booked over WhatsApp in German with the manager. Arrived at the venue, an apartment. I had seen Roxana previous to lockdown. She has gained a little weight bringing her closer to size 10. Her English is OK, German a little better. Quick shower & into the room, strip off. Roxana comes in removes her towel and starts a body massage. She uses her boobs to good effect. Turn around and she starts giving me a very nice oily hand job. We negotiate 50 extra for OW & a tit wank. I have good play with her boobs. Oral with is about as good as it can be with a Johnnie. Getting quite close so whip it off and she wanks me off with her boobs. Spaff my load over her boobs.
DFK is not on offer. Sex has previously been on offer but I didn't ask this time. 

I hope to see her again.

Offline digdug

Roxana is now working in Velvet Massage under the name Evelin. External Link/Members Only . I have all seen her there, no real point doing another review as the service was the same but the parlour is far far better than Kaskade where she worked previously.

Digdug