Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Sophia Bournemouth/Boscombe that flat(bait & switch)  (Read 1776 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5103848) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline patdavies

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins all covered £70

Before anyone says anything I read the previous review and I was intrigued by the review so wanted to check it out myself

girl: as in the previous review its not the girl in the pictures but she is just small and not really young.  She admitted to me the pictures are of her friend who is not in the country.  She was pleasant enough I thought she had a good sense of humour but really has no love for the job and basically admitted it and does it for the money.
Though she did intoduce me to paris who is a lot better looking and i get the impression enjoys sexExternal Link/Members Only

the meet: door answer and lo and behold not the girl but still an petite girl nice body lovely pussy ok face.  So had a little chat she asked if I had been here a lot I told here I had been twice before and both were negative(both of my negative reviews have come from this flat). So started with her wanking my cock then covered bj. Start with sex oh my god did she make it so obvious it was fake tried a couple of other positions then she has to finish by hand cause it was putting my off with her fake moaning. finished cleaned up myself.   Had a little chat she is a pleasant enough women good sense of humour just wants the money.  Though I was introduced to paris who look very sexy in some black hold up lying on the bed.

conclusion: would I go again no chance but I would give paris a try

con

Offline inalco

This SP is showing as being back in Bournemouth today on AW.

Claims to be British but the "boom" for bum gives her away as Romanian. (I think that's how they phrase it).

What a glorious body, but two bait and switch negative reports suggest it is not the girl that you will see, so no point really.