Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Fat Chocolate Slag - Leeds  (Read 6864 times)

Offline Coopert

FCS advertises on Birchplace. Plenty of photos and info so it’s very clear what the score is. Sorry but I can’t  work out how to sort a link to the relevant page.

Meeting was late April. Apartment on the edge of the city centre. Plenty of parking nearby.

Got FCS to give me a toy show as she bounced up and down on her dildo, which got me nice and hard. She suggested I lie on the bed while she knelt for the blow job but I wanted to stand. FCS took the lead initially and gave a great BJ. Happy for me to then take over and I held her head as I fucked her face harder and harder until I shot my load in her mouth. FCS swallowed the lot.

Not everyone’s cup of tea but I was well satisfied with a toy show and a cracking BJ with CIM for £40.

Offline soppyget

Thanks for the review pal.

Was it the toy show or the cim/swallow that bumped the blow and go price up from the £30 quoted in her ad?

Offline Aireman

Thanks for the review pal.

Was it the toy show or the cim/swallow that bumped the blow and go price up from the £30 quoted in her ad?
I visited her a little while back (forgot to review) and got CIM for £30, so assume it was the toy show.

Gives a cracking bj

Offline Coopert

I asked for the toy show so decided to make it £40