Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna_Ldn_ (Tottenham, N15)  (Read 1337 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5848641) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5309288) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline JoeyRamone

Another well reviewed girl, but one I'd been waiting to see for some time. Good meet, enjoyable and VFM

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - Tottenham, North London (private flat)

Type of meeting - Incall

Price paid / time spent - £60 / 30 mins

Summary - I'v had Anna on my "to do" list for a couple years but never got round to seeing her pre 2020, and then she disappeared, came back and disappeared again. So when she came back this time, I thought I best be proactive and make the effort to go see her, after the reviews she's had here. I contacted her yesterday to check at time for today, she confirmed she would be available and agreed a time. I arrived just in time (Tottenham Hale one-way system is a traffic hell-hole) and parked in a local side road (for info: the side roads around there are traffic enforced 10am-noon Mon-Fri, free at all other times inc weekends) and called for the street/door number. She let me in the front door (fully clothed), and led me upstairs to a very nice little apartment that was comfortable, light and airy, nicely arranged. Offered bathroom/shower when I arrived, and disappeared for 2 mins to "dress down". She's straight into it when she returned, immediately kissing and caressing, little bit of small talk to break the ice, but otherwise straight down to the job at hand.

For her age (I'd say definitely over the 46 she advertises, I'd say early 50's) she looks great, ticks all the boxes for me; pretty face, lovely small body, nice tits and a wonderful pussy. No fingers allowed inside unfortunately, but outside is fine, and has some hanging labia which a) is great to suck on and b) looks ace as she lowers herself onto your dick! Lots or OWO, RO, ball licking, no real rimming to speak of (this has been talked about before; she doesn't tongue your arsehole, but rather plays with it with her wet fingers. No real deal breaker, just a shame is all). Covered sex to finish with, cleaned up and another brief chat (her English is good enough to both understand each other), mostly about the weather, and then I was gone at 27mins into my half hour. Wasn't rushed out, I just don't generally stay too long after I'm done, other than to be polite and chat as I dress.

Conclusion - Just as with Kandy, I left happy. She's was friendly and welcoming, gave good service, the room was comfortable and light (a big plus!). She gives a good, if fairly vanilla, milf-gfe, which was just what I was looking for.

Return? - Very likely, I'd say almost definitely.

Rating - Positive

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Glad you finally got to see Anna. In my opinion she’s an attractive sensual mature WG (agree she is probably early 50s) who puts in a passionate performance.

The room she now occupies is better. A bit smaller than the previous one but the lighter decor provides a better ambience.

Good review  :thumbsup: