Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY LOLA@TS@GIRL - Aldershot  (Read 3074 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6113267) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline naist231

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was at a loose end and looking for some fun. I've never actually been with a TS and she seemed very attractive from the pics. No Reviews on AW or here (that I could find) but Gallery pics seem pretty genuine and candid so took a chance!

Obviously dick and TS isn't very everyone, but I identify as Bi, so open to most things!

Quick and clear coms, texted and received a response within 10mins. Postcode and availability provided in the first email, as well as a few details of what was available. Lips kissing, bj and sex (active or passive). Agreed on £80 for 30mins which was what was paid.

Currently in Aldershot, South of Manor Park, but is touring, and the impression I get is that she won't be back around. Parking on the road was fine, but also pretty close to town. Rear entrance of a semi.

Booking set up for within an hour, which is a quick turnover that I like!

She met me at the door, which is a rear entrance so away from main road, however it is overlooked by next door neighbours. I assume they know what's going on, but definitely something to watch out for especially with the current rules.

Very attractive, quite tall (I'm short though), and definitely the girl in the pics! Not a lot of English, or chatty, but we understood well enough and still friendly with a nice smile.

Now I like dick now and again but I went to see this girl with the intention of me being the top... That didn't work out. She obviously sensed my possible passive tendencies and had her cock in my mouth as soon as the cash was handed over. Won't go into too many details but she ended up fucking me (only the second time for me), and wanking me off and me coming from that. She didn't come but I suspect TSs like to save that for when they really have to, and our time was up. Didn't feel rushed but I walked out the door exactly 30mins after I arrived.

She was happy to get in close but I didn't do lip kissing advertised, but by that point I didn't want to beleagur the point as it would have ruined the mood. So if that is important to you then perhaps steer clear or make it clear what you are looking for.

All in all, not what I was looking for, but very happy. She said she'll be in Aldershot for another week.

Offline JohnHerts

Hi

Thanks for the review , will add her to my list. How big would you say her cock is and does it get nice and hard?

Offline naist231

Hmm possibly 7"? And yes nice and hard