Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Patricia Lombardi - Liverpool Street / Shoreditch  (Read 12641 times)

9 review(s) for TS PATRICIA LOMBARDI (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rayzaman

I saw Patricia in early March of this year.

Comms 5/10
This was the nightmare part as I tried messaging I think quite early in the morning, then I had to go and do something without my phone and got a reply back around 11:30 AM. Then messaged her and heard nothing for a while. Long story short one minute she said she was free, next she didn't and I did the trip from Oxford Circus to Liverpool Street about 3 times. I don't get the impression this is the norm with her and just some misunderstanding with her having been out at the dentist.

Venue 8/10
Around 5 minutes from Liverpool Street or Shoreditch High Street. Flat is fairly discreet and decent enough apartment and shower. Bed is spacious and she also has a mirror that she uses in action.

Appearance 8/10
Her photos are accurate. She has Brazilian/Italian heritage but spent most of her time in Brazil. Looks to be in her early 40's but still in good shape. Lights were a bit dimmed. Her cock is close to 8 inches and quite thick and she got hard easily.

Services 8/10
I paid £150 for one hour including her milk. I think it would have been £120 without her juice.

I had a quick shower and then we started kissing. I think she did DFK and was a reasonable kisser. Our hands started wandering and she started stroking me and slowly guided my hand to feel something large in her knickers. I pulled it out and started sucking and it tasted good. She is quite sensitive so didn't want me going too aggressive with my OWO.

Patricia topped me and despite her size it wasn't too painful and she was skilled at using it. She was very easygoing and while she is maybe more top she isn't forceful. She seemed to be really enjoying it.

In between positions she brought me towards the mirror and I sucked her off and she also bent me over doggystyle. It looked good but having her cock size eclipse mine was a bit humbling.

While I would always recommend douching before being a bottom with trans, I hadn't gone to the trouble and thankfully Patricia wasn't one of those clean-freak trans that goes mad at a tiny bit of brown on the mac.

After a while of me getting pounded which started to feel pretty good I asked whether I could fuck her and she was very obliging. I took it slow as although I am not big I was very hard. She seemed to like it. She wasn't a clockwatcher but after a while I wanted to finish so I lay back on the pillow and she jacked off into my mouth. Tasted OKish and decent load. We were thinking about places where I could return the favour and she suggested maybe I cum on her cock. I think I actually planned to shoot in her mouth but fell short and got her tits.

The punt didn't last the full hour as after a while I was done and wanted to finish. It was very good but I think 45 mins is the ideal punt time but not many WG's offer such a rate!

Conclusion
One of the best trans I've been with as she's mature and sensible with a positive attitude. And the fact she offers 30 mins for £80 seems quite good value for money. I'm tempted to return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only.

Offline Highfield Hal

There’s something about Patricia. Something slutty/dirty/sexy. I think it’s the glint in her eye. It’s such a shame she never tours

Offline wrappedgoanna69

Great review - do you know if she facilitates the use of poppers etc? She sounds mighty large ...

Offline Tmor25

She is one of my favourites. She can be very dominant if you ask.

Offline KentAde

Agree with all the positives. My first taste of a TS and great fun......must go and see her again at some point.....

Offline superjase

Impossible to get through to her I've tried for weeks

Offline Rayzaman

Looks like she's back. I'm tempted to see her for a 30 min quickie; External Link/Members Only

Offline superjase

Looks like she's back. I'm tempted to see her for a 30 min quickie; External Link/Members Only

How do you get her to pickup your calls? No luck here

Offline Rayzaman

She text me back this evening ...