Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Gabi Beaumont - Oxford Circus - Exceeded all my expectations  (Read 3651 times)

Offline QuirkyCharmer

External Link/Members Only

Intro
Gabriela had been on my hotlist for a long time.  I checked out her IG photos, and thought she was just my taste in body type and facial beauty.  I hadn't seen a review of her, so didn't know what her style of punt was going to be like, but finally decided to TOFTT and so glad I did!

Comms
Easy and straight forward by WhatsApp.

Accommodation
Very high-end flat about 5 minutes on foot from the Oxford Circus Tube.  Modern renovation, very clean, and nice shower facilities.

The Girl
When I got to the building, she texted me that the door to her flat was open, and I should just come in.  When I did, there was another internal flight of stairs leading up to the flat, and she was standing at the top in a striking pose.  My jaw must have dropped!  Gabriela is wickedly hot with a toned, slender model's body, and a very pretty face, standing at about 172 cm in height.  She was wearing a very sexy, high-end lingerie set and sandal high heels.  She had nicely done makeup and nails, and I found her to have a totally feminine allure.  She was a smiling, engaging, sexy girl.  Moreover, she was immediately warm and tactile.  Hugs, kisses, and gropes were full on before any cash changed hands, and continued that way during the entire meet.

Services
  • Full on kissing
  • OWO both ways
  • Fucking in doggy and mish both ways

The Action
The meet pretty much starts with me sitting her down on the side of the bed, separating her legs, and kissing and licking her panty lump until the growing shaft and swelling tip pushed out the side.  That seemed like the perfect time to pull her panties down around her ankles, and to give her stick a more considered attention.  Completely smooth, nice sized cock (not too big, and not too small) that got very hard, and had a beautiful aesthetic: a slight downward curve, nice proportions, and, although uncut, when hard, the extended tip had a lovely shaped cap. I really enjoyed having her cock in my mouth and spent a good part of the session playing and teasing it.  After some time at this, I could tell she wanted to fuck me, and I couldn't resist having this gorgeous girl pummel me, first in standing doggy, and then mish -- what a sight -- a gorgeous girl looking down at me with her hair framing her face and her hips between my legs as she pleasured herself inside of me.  That's a memory that won't leave me anytime soon.  After some time, we switched roles, and while drilling her, she vigorously wanked herself until she shuddered and cummed.  At that point I pulled out, the bag came off, and she wanked me to completion to one of the most extended orgasms and ejaculations I've had in a long while.

Rates
Her published rate was £200 for an hour, but in the comms she quoted £300.  I didn't complain, thinking that I could decide whether to stay or leave when I met her.  When I saw her, I was happy to pay.  This might turn back some of you. 

Would I return?
I hardly ever see a girl twice... after all, variety is the spice of life, and I love the adventure of new discoveries.  That said, it's a few days now, and I find myself thinking about her.  I feel pretty certain that I'll want to have that beautiful cock in my mouth again, and to revisit that beautiful moment when her body shivers and cums.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hugeadmirer

Great review. She’s stunning but £300 per hour in punchy

Intro
Gabriela had been on my hotlist for a long time.  I checked out her IG photos, and thought she was just my taste in body type and facial beauty.  I hadn't seen a review of her, so didn't know what her style of punt was going to be like, but finally decided to TOFTT and so glad I did!

Comms
Easy and straight forward by WhatsApp.

Accommodation
Very high-end flat about 5 minutes on foot from the Oxford Circus Tube.  Modern renovation, very clean, and nice shower facilities.

The Girl
When I got to the building, she texted me that the door to her flat was open, and I should just come in.  When I did, there was another internal flight of stairs leading up to the flat, and she was standing at the top in a striking pose.  My jaw must have dropped!  Gabriela is wickedly hot with a toned, slender model's body, and a very pretty face, standing at about 172 cm in height.  She was wearing a very sexy, high-end lingerie set and sandal high heels.  She had nicely done makeup and nails, and I found her to have a totally feminine allure.  She was a smiling, engaging, sexy girl.  Moreover, she was immediately warm and tactile.  Hugs, kisses, and gropes were full on before any cash changed hands, and continued that way during the entire meet.

Services
  • Full on kissing
  • OWO both ways
  • Fucking in doggy and mish both ways

The Action
The meet pretty much starts with me sitting her down on the side of the bed, separating her legs, and kissing and licking her panty lump until the growing shaft and swelling tip pushed out the side.  That seemed like the perfect time to pull her panties down around her ankles, and to give her stick a more considered attention.  Completely smooth, nice sized cock (not too big, and not too small) that got very hard, and had a beautiful aesthetic: a slight downward curve, nice proportions, and, although uncut, when hard, the extended tip had a lovely shaped cap. I really enjoyed having her cock in my mouth and spent a good part of the session playing and teasing it.  After some time at this, I could tell she wanted to fuck me, and I couldn't resist having this gorgeous girl pummel me, first in standing doggy, and then mish -- what a sight -- a gorgeous girl looking down at me with her hair framing her face and her hips between my legs as she pleasured herself inside of me.  That's a memory that won't leave me anytime soon.  After some time, we switched roles, and while drilling her, she vigorously wanked herself until she shuddered and cummed.  At that point I pulled out, the bag came off, and she wanked me to completion to one of the most extended orgasms and ejaculations I've had in a long while.

Rates
Her published rate was £200 for an hour, but in the comms she quoted £300.  I didn't complain, thinking that I could decide whether to stay or leave when I met her.  When I saw her, I was happy to pay.  This might turn back some of you. 

Would I return?
I hardly ever see a girl twice... after all, variety is the spice of life, and I love the adventure of new discoveries.  That said, it's a few days now, and I find myself thinking about her.  I feel pretty certain that I'll want to have that beautiful cock in my mouth again, and to revisit that beautiful moment when her body shivers and cums.

Offline ptt67

Nice review and I agree, she’s a stunner!! Service also sounds top drawer but £300 is one hell of s lot to stump up!! Personally I would at least have tried to haggle that down..£250 is my absolute limit
With guaranteed cum or

Offline tantraman

... Completely smooth, nice sized cock (not too big, and not too small) that got very hard, and had a beautiful aesthetic: a slight downward curve, nice proportions, and, although uncut, when hard, the extended tip had a lovely shaped cap ...

... that's the most detailed description of a cock on here :P: ...

Offline Ivor Hunch

great review-  and looks an amazing find.

what is her english like?

Offline QuirkyCharmer

We had no problems communicating.

great review-  and looks an amazing find.

what is her english like?