Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review Blondie XXL aka Rachel - Baker Street  (Read 8174 times)

Offline Abcd333

External Link/Members Only

It happened few weeks ago or so

Venue
Near Baker Street station in a nice flat with big bathroom, clean towels, etc

Price
£200/h

Girl
Looks better than the pictures shows
Nice size cock can’t tell the exact size but is big

Meeting
I’m going to skip how she opens the door and Similar rubbish
The important bit is I have her a positive because everything was nice not 100% of what we cheated on the phone but close enough
After I took a shower we started kissing ( she initiated), mutual sucking more kissing.
So far so good then she asked to top me I said ok but regret it straight away her cock was big for me.
Anyway, she fucked me for sometime and then I said it is my turn
That’s where I should have given her a negative but other then that everything was fine.
She said she prefers to be top but if I was told her in the beginning I’m top only I can fuck her.
So instead she sucked me till I cum.
Some other members mentioned that she is not too involved. Yes a kind of I will say
Overall the pluses a more than the minuses so my positive review.

Will I go back : yes but will make sure I put my wishes clear before hand

Offline candycan

There was speculation in another review on her that she does not have boobs and wears a chest piece. Did you happen to get a look at her chest at all?

Offline Abcd333

There was speculation in another review on her that she does not have boobs and wears a chest piece. Did you happen to get a look at her chest at all?

It looked to me she has boobs but she did not take her top off

Offline DarrenK

Hahah seen this before - if you bottom first some tss won't let you top them afterwards. Possible STI concerns on ther part? Or perhaps they just don't want to get topped by some sissy bottom boi :lol:

Offline Londonpunter30

It looked to me she has boobs but she did not take her top off

Seems she never takes that off, no pics without it either, so could still be a chest piece