Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [TS review] TS Luly Brazil - London - Paddington  (Read 20948 times)

Offline decadence

WARNING! This is a TS review!

Link: External Link/Members Only

Prices: £180 for 1hr (£200 for the full package)

Comms: She's got good English so it was easy to arrange. She replies fast, too, which is a big plus for me - I believe I booked my slot the day before.

Accommodation: She was in a flat by herself though IIRC she mentioned that she has a flatmate, but they were away when I visited. She was there by herself and it was nice and clean - had a bit of a brothel vibe, e.g. red curtains, bedding and lights, wonder why? - I think some of her cam videos are from there.

The deed: I visited her back somewhere in October/start of November. She is my first (and only to this date) TS punt - she even joked that she found it funny that so many guys choose her for their first time given that she is so big (and big she was)!

When I arrived, she welcomed me in. I was a bit nervous so I wasn't overly talkative, but we exchanged cash, then I popped in the shower. When I came out, I joined her in the bedroom where she started making me a bit more comfortable. She was only in her lingerie so I could see her bulge which was intimidating, to say the least. Her profile states she's got a 9' tool, which I found to be accurate! Anyway, I think she noticed that I was nervous so she just sat on the bed, undid my pants and started blowing me - she's got some skills! Then, she laid on the bed and presented herself to me, asking "Do you wanna taste me?" (or something along these lines). I sort of hesitated, but I was there to do precisely that so I said, fuck it, and went in. It felt a bit surreal so I struggle to remember the details of my very first BJ! Next thing I know, I'm on my back with a pillow under my bum. She rimmed me slowly, looking into my eyes. Gotta admit, it felt weird, but very pleasant! She then started blowing me again while propping a finger or two in my bum. A couple of minutes later, time for the real deal. To be perfectly honest, I don't even know how much she managed to fit in, but she was slow, gentle and made sure I didn't get hurt - it did hurt a couple of times, but she stopped immediately and waited a bit before proceeding again. Maybe 5 or 10 minutes later, she was simultaneously fucking me slowly and wanking me - gotta admit, I had saved up for this as I was very excited so it didn't really take much to make me pop! - and I shot the money shot all over myself. Absolutely drenched myself to the point of embarrasment, but she was nice and offered plenty of towels :D That must have been probably happened in the first 30 minutes, I remember we chatted for a little bit before going for round 2. I think she facefucked me a little, but I wasn't really receptive at that point (kinda started considering my life choices at this point and what had I done to end up thereWTF am I doing here haha). Still, I wanted to get my money's worth like the stingy bastard that I am :D proceeded to ride her for a bit, followed by some doggy. At that point, I think my bum gave out and I decided to call it a day so I just told her we should take a quick break. Luckily for my bum, we were near the 1h mark, so we never resumed. Instead, I went in the shower.

Conclusion: All in all, a positive experience for me though I'm not sure she's my type (she seems to have a big gut or something that made her look a tad bit too masculine for my taste). Despite feeling a bit weird there and thinking I'd never go back, the lockdown has made me think about that experience on more than a few occasions (the gift that keeps on giving!) :D I probably won't visit her for my next punt since I want to look around and see what else is out there. While she is pricey, she is definitely worth it. Super attentive, friendly, she aims to please and she knows how to do it. I'd definitely recommend it even for your 1st experience though... beware! It is big :scare:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 03:45:19 pm by decadence »

Offline Leedsub

This is a great review. Thanks. I've booked a ticket to London this Saturday explicitly to see a TS. Would you say she is passable as a woman? And her English is good but does she have a feminine voice?

Offline LNDNman

This is a great review. Thanks. I've booked a ticket to London this Saturday explicitly to see a TS. Would you say she is passable as a woman? And her English is good but does she have a feminine voice?
Go and see TS Mickaella

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 08:14:17 am by LNDNman »

Offline LNDNman

Any particular reason? :unknown: :D

Feminine and attractive. Great looking body and very attentive with a good attitude.

I only topped her, but I get the impression she would be very comfortable providing either passive or active service (or both).

Great location and nice flat, very central.

Link to my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317097.0
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 10:43:37 am by LNDNman »

Offline foobarbaz

I would say yes, although passable as a woman is not a great way to assess, there are women that are passable as man sometimes :D

But on a serious note, she is definitely good looking, you should be able to find also some online videos or her to get an idea.

Her English is spot-on, like proper fluent and the voice is feminine yes. Mind you that her body though is not the super skinny slender type, but more the athletic type.

Offline Leedsub

I would say yes, although passable as a woman is not a great way to assess, there are women that are passable as man sometimes :D

But on a serious note, she is definitely good looking, you should be able to find also some online videos or her to get an idea.

Her English is spot-on, like proper fluent and the voice is feminine yes. Mind you that her body though is not the super skinny slender type, but more the athletic type.

Thanks Baz! I did manage to find her Twitter WOW. Yeah she looks amazing and what a weapon! Hopefully be able to get hold of her if her Comms are good. Cheers!

Offline Leedsub

Feminine and attractive. Great looking body and very attentive with a good attitude.

I only topped her, but I get the impression she would be very comfortable providing either passive or active service (or both).

Great location and nice flat, very central.

Link to my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317097.0

Thanks for this! Added her to the list. Not sure if she's exactly my type but she does look nice. Will be interesting to see if she gets any good reviews for topping or else I may have to TOFTT

Offline JohnHerts

I believe Lully is  in Brazil currently. She does cam shows on livejasmin.com. She comes back and forth a lot

I saw her once. She is stunning and I had a great time.

Offline Leedsub

Shit. Thanks John. Will have to start looking for a plan b. Barbara Kenps is looking like a good candidate

Offline LNDNman

Thanks for this! Added her to the list. Not sure if she's exactly my type but she does look nice. Will be interesting to see if she gets any good reviews for topping or else I may have to TOFTT
I should add she was rock hard throughout the meeting and it’s a sizeable tool.

Offline foobarbaz

What are you looking for? So maybe we can help better.

Offline Leedsub

That would be great cheers man! Ideally I'm looking for a TS who looks relatively feminine (I know that can mean completely different things to different people) but for me it has to feel/look quite passable. Must have big tits. Again it's for the feminine aesthetic. A pretty big weapon downstairs and someone who doesn't mind being dominant and taking control. Haven't been a bottom in a while but love to give oral.

It's been years since I've seen a TS woman so I don't want to jump back in and have a shit punt. Would rather be picky and find the right one.

You have anyone in mind?  :D

Offline foobarbaz

That would be great cheers man! Ideally I'm looking for a TS who looks relatively feminine (I know that can mean completely different things to different people) but for me it has to feel/look quite passable. Must have big tits. Again it's for the feminine aesthetic. A pretty big weapon downstairs and someone who doesn't mind being dominant and taking control. Haven't been a bottom in a while but love to give oral.

It's been years since I've seen a TS woman so I don't want to jump back in and have a shit punt. Would rather be picky and find the right one.

You have anyone in mind?  :D

I don’t know about the voice but, as look and services go, based on what you described I’d probably recommend TS Sofia or Janny Costa

Offline calzone

I'd agree with LNDNman's description of her, the only thing I'd say is that you agree the services to be provided beforehand, she didn't DFK with me which was a bit of a surprise.

Offline jaytan95

I don’t know about the voice but, as look and services go, based on what you described I’d probably recommend TS Sofia or Janny Costa

I’ve not seen Sofia but if you’re after dominant who takes control, Janny Costa definitely ticks that box and looks stunning!

Offline Arcy

Just seen on whatsapp that Luly is back in Bayswater

Offline DeanoDeano

Can this thread be removed from the sugar daddy category?

:lol:

Offline decadence

Can this thread be removed from the sugar daddy category?

:lol:

What, you're not a fan of TS Sugar... Daddies... Mommas... Inbetweeners? :lol:
Sorry if that's my fault, I can't label these posts for s***!

Just seen on whatsapp that Luly is back in Bayswater

I've also noticed her on BP and LondonTS so it looks like she's back in business although I haven't personally checked in with her.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 03:17:50 pm by decadence »

Offline specialedition28

Those were my criteria back in my punting days! Some of the ones I had on my list were:

Camilla Drummond External Link/Members Only
Cindy (Ingrid) Moreira External Link/Members Only
Isis Farache External Link/Members Only
Esther Meirelles External Link/Members Only
Catalina External Link/Members Only

Think they're all in London nowadays, not sure what they're like but i'm sure there are reviews knocking about. I've heard Moreira is a bit hit and miss and is the most £££ around these days.