Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: There used to be a wiki for Thailand  (Read 1368 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

Is it still about, I had a quich search but couldn’t find anything?

Offline HS4000Kestral

I thought there was one that was actually on this site

Offline jonn

Ah sorry I don't know about that, but anyone thinking of going to TH might find this FB group useful regarding the quarantine and visa process
External Link/Members Only
Some speculation is saying quarantine might come down from 14 to 10 days

Offline seandana

Ah sorry I don't know about that, but anyone thinking of going to TH might find this FB group useful regarding the quarantine and visa process
External Link/Members Only
Some speculation is saying quarantine might come down from 14 to 10 days

10 days is still too long to be stuck in a hotel room on your own , i certainly will not be travelling any where that has quarantine , until it is free travel again which will probably be 2022 unfortunately .
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:21:33 pm by seandana »

Offline Bangers and Gash

10 days is still too long to be stuck in a hotel room on your own , i certainly will not be travelling any where that has quarantine , until it is free travel again which will probably be 2022 unfortunately .

I could probably manage 7 days as that would still leave me 2 weeks on the loose in Pattaya (visiting temples etc  :D). Problem is coming back to England and having to quarantine again.   :thumbsdown:

Offline wtfb

The FCO says....

Self-isolation on returning to the UK from Thailand is not required if you are flying directly, though some restrictions may apply if you are transiting a third country. Check the latest guidance for England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Of course this might change as the number of infections in Thailand is increasing....

Offline Bangers and Gash

:hi:

Self-isolation on returning to the UK from Thailand is not required if you are flying directly, though some restrictions may apply if you are transiting a third country. Of course this might change as the number of infections in Thailand is increasing....

The last time I checked, there were no direct flights from UK to LOS. But like you say, things are getting worse in Thailand (and the UK) so until we turn the corner I'm sitting tight - too many variables.

Chock de kab   :drinks: