Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farrah Indi - Swansea  (Read 3310 times)

24 review(s) for Farrah Indi (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ssddooo66

We met a few weeks ago in a well known hotel in swansea.
Hour long playtime £150

Farrah is well reviewed on here. An a top lady to meet.

Got in hotel ok no problems handed over the cash an a quick shower. Once dried it was straight into no stop DFK then onto a little bench in the room for a nice deep sloppy blowjob an plenty of rimming on me. After a while she bent over to remove her panties to show me what  to lick, she then climbed on my face for a licking finger fuck season.  She cummed like a trooper.  Then onto the bed for a face fuck session where she swallowed the lot.

Round 2
More oral an rimming on me then a little bit of strap on fun on me. Not for everyone but you only here once. Then on with the mac an sex in many positions an cum in the bag.

Great meet hopefully see again soon.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Farrah is one of my "go to" SPs. Absolsutely top notch

Online justalad

Not yet seen Farrah but interesting to A levels back on the likes list.

She does have an ass I’d like to fuck and those tits jiggling whilst she pumps with a strap on  :thumbsup:

Offline Ssddooo66

Didn't enquire about A levels but will do next time  :lol:

Online justalad

Didn't enquire about A levels but will do next time  :lol:
Mix it up a bit.. an ass for an ass  :drinks:

Offline iverthickone

Great review OP, sounds like my sortta girl!

Was going to see recently, but she had to cancel (told me in advance, so no problems). Defo will try again though.

Offline Dan Dastardly

What’s her weight like these days ?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

She's lost quite a bit of weight this year. And, in my opinion, looks really good. Though still curvy

Offline Dan Dastardly

She's lost quite a bit of weight this year. And, in my opinion, looks really good. Though still curvy
She was just a bit plump when I saw her in her agency days, I saw her once in her indi days and I thought she was quite fat , nice girl though with a great passion for licking men’s arse’s

Offline Ssddooo66

Chunky chicks always give toe curling blowjobs love it!

Offline Steelworker

One of my favourites. Very feminine, good looking and sensual  :bomb: