Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review Jennifer_Tompson - Notting Hill london  (Read 3632 times)

14 review(s) for Jennifer_Tompson (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aldaman

This is a transsexual review so please put in the right category
After reading the reviews on the transsexual section and fancying something different.
I booked Jennifer. 
Time booked for
1hour
Time spent 45 minutes
The price £130
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Initial Comms was good and booked her for a afternoon appointment.
After making it on the tube I got to hers. She was near the station which was good

Description
Very stunning Ts girl tall, real dark hair and medium fake boobs. (But could see the scaring a lot underneath) definitely the girl in the photos so no surprises.

The meet.
I got to her flat and she welcomed me with a kiss on the cheek. Offered me a drink and the usual greetings. I asked for a shower and she showed me the way.

She gave me a very descent massage while we had a chat which relaxed me.
I started to get turned on and so did she. So she put a condom on both of us.  :unknown: I wasn’t actually expecting that but I went with it. She pushed her cock in me and told me how to suck her. While we was in a 69.

I let her take the lead and 10 minutes later I was facedown at the point of no return. Which for a amateur after a few attempts wasn’t too bad with her while she gave me a pounding. 

After a while she whipped of the condom and waved her cock over my face and came all over me.

I was expecting to be able to fuck her myself but she said next time. Even though I knew I still had time.

She wanked me off till I came.

The only think was the whole thing was over in 45 minutes and was quick to get me out as she had another appointment waiting.

Summary
Was a good time but didn’t like the fact she made me leave early. But compared to other T-girls that are charging more it was acceptable. And her English is very good so there was no akwardness. And she was rather stunning.

Would I return
I’d have to think about it as the clock watching at the end wasn’t good.
But none the less definitely something different.
Hence my neural review on this. 

Offline winkywanky

I don't know how you have the nerve to post a neural review  :D.

I think you definitely need to go back for a 2nd punt Aldaman, if only to administer a punishment fuck to get your own back.

A deserved Neutral IMO  :(.

Offline Hugeadmirer

For balance, I’ve never experienced her been a clock watcher. Quite the opposite.

but I am at least two years, prolly 3 years, out of date so accept she may have changed.