Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coronavirus death rates drop in hotter weather, scientists say  (Read 427 times)

Offline wombat42

Coronavirus death rates drop in hotter weather, scientists say
External Link/Members Only

Online lostandfound

I believe it's just confirming what they already expected to be the case.

Can't remember a time when they were not saying an outbreak in winter would be worse for this reason amongst others.

A virus is just a small fragile bag of dna. They tend not to like heat, apparently.

Offline king tarzan

lets be honest.. at the moment it is just blind research.. and everything coming out so far is bloody damn negative.. and it keeps varying from month to month..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online lostandfound

Yesterday's news was fairly positive

I think we can allow ourselves a scintilla of pride in Oxford's world lead on this.

Offline wombat42

Possibly in the shit in South Africa for example. Cases increasing by the day and it is approaching their cold season.

Offline king tarzan

this is here forever.. get used to lockdowns.. and economic hardships.. PERIOD

Offline Horizontal pleasures

: Coronavirus death rates drop in hotter weather, scientists say?

nonsense, the rate is rising rapidly in Israel and many more hot places

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
: Coronavirus death rates drop in hotter weather, scientists say?

nonsense, the rate is rising rapidly in Israel and many more hot places

Tend to agree the temperature in Brazil is 29 degrees

Online mr.bluesky

Also in India it's on the rise and it hot over there.

Online David1970

Coronavirus death rates drop in hotter weather, scientists say

This “news” comes from the Daily Mail, enough said.

Offline king tarzan

bikini time 👅👅👅😋😋👅😋😋😋👅👅😋

Online webpunter

With the virus off the scale there best to give any WGs returning a swerve for a while
The actual virus cases are likely to be way higher than reported
Add in a long flight back to the UK
What could possibly go wrong ?  :scare:

With the virus rampaging in countries like the US / Brazil / Russia / Africa & the indian sub continent it would make sense for the Govt to ban visitors
Fuck the quarantine bollox
This won't be adhered to
And people following the rules are the least likely to be infected as they will be similarly cautious before travelling
Far too easy for the Govt to do something this simple  :dash:

Offline paper7

this is here forever.. get used to lockdowns.. and economic hardships.. PERIOD
Yep. We won't ever get rid of it. It will drastically thin out the human population. The next ten years are going to be very hard, if not downright weird, and will change our way of life beyond recognition.

Offline wombat42

Yes still going up in some hot countries because of other factors but article is suggesting it would be going up even more if it were not hot.

Online mr.bluesky

Yep. We won't ever get rid of it. It will drastically thin out the human population. The next ten years are going to be very hard, if not downright weird, and will change our way of life beyond recognition.

Well that's cheered me up no end.  :scare: good progress is being made on a vaccine so hopefully things can start to go back to normal as soon as possible. The only downside there will probably be a ten year waiting list to be vaccinated  :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Well that's cheered me up no end.  :scare: good progress is being made on a vaccine so hopefully things can start to go back to normal as soon as possible. The only downside there will probably be a ten year waiting list to be vaccinated  :dash:

i read possibility vaccine may never be found, but treatments will that can lessen and control the symptoms.....
so be mentally prepared for for endless amount of misery for a very long time
just stating the reality...

Online lostandfound

There's some uncertainty as regards any given outcome, but I believe in the UK we will return to some kind of normality once there is a proven vaccine. Lots of pain happening around the world though in some countries it appears to a degree to be self inflicted and avoidable.

23 separate vaccine projects under way and over a hundred in the wings I believe.

IMO we have a lot to thank HIV for as it triggered so much R & D into dealing with a tricky virus.

Offline hamchang

What do your results mean?
If you test positive
A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

Get a cold.
Get hit by a car. 
You are a Covid Death.

Offline king tarzan

There's some uncertainty as regards any given outcome, but I believe in the UK we will return to some kind of normality once there is a proven vaccine. Lots of pain happening around the world though in some countries it appears to a degree to be self inflicted and avoidable.

23 separate vaccine projects under way and over a hundred in the wings I believe.

IMO we have a lot to thank HIV for as it triggered so much R & D into dealing with a tricky virus.

we have to remember this virus from the human body is going external.. that is why hence the lockdowns and economy denting..

everything else humans have is internal, like cancer, polio, small pox, heart diseases etc...

Offline GingerNuts

we have to remember this virus from the human body is going external.. that is why hence the lockdowns and economy denting..

everything else humans have is internal, like cancer, polio, small pox, heart diseases etc...

Which medical school did you go to?

"Everything else humans have" isn't internal and of your examples polio and smallpox are/were spread in a similar way to COVID-19.

Offline king tarzan

Which medical school did you go to?

"Everything else humans have" isn't internal and of your examples polio and smallpox are/were spread in a similar way to COVID-19.

my friend was explaining this to me the other day.. he is very conscious of this thing.. but i agree with him and from what i have seen this is here forever (hope not)

Offline Digby232

It’s all getting on everyone’s nerves not. Just fucking get on with our lives and live with it. You catch it there is a very very small chance you’ll be very ill or die. If you do die so what you just go to sleep and don’t wake up. .! Way the worlds going now that’s probably the best option anyway!
Banned reason: Troll

Offline king tarzan

It’s all getting on everyone’s nerves not. Just fucking get on with our lives and live with it. You catch it there is a very very small chance you’ll be very ill or die. If you do die so what you just go to sleep and don’t wake up. .! Way the worlds going now that’s probably the best option anyway!

100% agree.. that is what i have set my mind too.. i hate wearing that face mask..

Offline GingerNuts

Will you be getting on with, or should I starting, your punting life?

Offline GingerNuts

my friend was explaining this to me the other day.. he is very conscious of this thing.. but i agree with him and from what i have seen this is here forever (hope not)

I'm not sure what this has to do with my post. Anyway, COVID-19 will certainly be around for a while and may become endemic.

Online David1970

No excuses for not punting and doing a review then :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

I'm not sure what this has to do with my post. Anyway, COVID-19 will certainly be around for a while and may become endemic.

sad to say growth industry face masks and hand sanitiser  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Digby232

The economic situation is and will stop punting . Prices are rising and a lot of us are unemployed now or will be after xmas. Wait till the brexit fuck up kicks in!! Most the country will be on temporary contracts in low paid jobs.Or have no work at all and no prospect as unqualified and or too old! The cemetery will be our only hope of escaping this living hell! Bring on the winter😬
Banned reason: Troll

Offline king tarzan

The economic situation is and will stop punting . Prices are rising and a lot of us are unemployed now or will be after xmas. Wait till the brexit fuck up kicks in!! Most the country will be on temporary contracts in low paid jobs.Or have no work at all and no prospect as unqualified and or too old! The cemetery will be our only hope of escaping this living hell! Bring on the winter😬

it is all a nasty domino effect..

Offline Doc Holliday

What do your results mean?
If you test positive
A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

Get a cold.
Get hit by a car. 
You are a Covid Death.

No the specificity of the current antibody tests is very high .. circa 98%+
Some of the earlier ones were less specific and may have been giving positives for other coronaviruses. Not sure what you are trying to say with your last paragraph?

Offline king tarzan

No the specificity of the current antibody tests is very high .. circa 98%+
Some of the earlier ones were less specific and may have been giving positives for other coronaviruses. Not sure what you are trying to say with your last paragraph?

lets just be crystal clear in a very simple way..

WE ARE ALL FUCKED FOR A LONG TIME AHEAD..

get used to virus paranoia, living hand to mouth...favourite activities and pastimes flushed down the toilet..

I have adjusted my mind.. i hate that face mask.. but do i have a choice HELL NO!!

Offline Doc Holliday

lets just be crystal clear in a very simple way..

WE ARE ALL FUCKED FOR A LONG TIME AHEAD..

get used to virus paranoia, living hand to mouth...favourite activities and pastimes flushed down the toilet..

I have adjusted my mind.. i hate that face mask.. but do i have a choice HELL NO!!

I'm struggling to see how that is relevant to my post that you quoted?

I have long suspected you had been subject to some kind of mind adjustment process  :D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 09:29:33 am by Doc Holliday »

Online lostandfound

I think what your friend means is that Covid is a Zoonotic virus, which is to say, it existed in the animal kingdom and the current pandemic is a result of it successfully making the jump from animals to humans.

In recent history HIV was considered by many to be zoonotic (amongst other recent examples), and HIV is now largely contained, at least in developed nations like the UK.

So Covid is not fundamentally different from everything which came before it, and your friend's premise for his doomsday prognosis is false. IMO.

Online webpunter

WTF have pizzas gotta do with it ?

it is all a nasty domino effect..

Online David1970

WTF have pizzas gotta do with it ?

Other pizza companies are available I believe not just Dominos.