Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emmy, Minti & Receptionist - Lotus Thai Massge - Mapplewell  (Read 3176 times)

Offline soppyget

External Link/Members Only

was in the mood and was in the area and remember what a good job Lydia did at the old lotus in Darton and thought for the sake of £30 for an hours massage, I'd head over.  I tried phoning first to ask who was on as I'd noticed one or two reviews last year regarding a Lydia but it was pointless because the receptionist asked had I been before.  when I replied I hadn't been since they moved she started prattling on saying she couldn't tell me the girls names because I hadn't been before!?!?!

Either way, turned up unannounced without an appointment asking for 1 hour relaxing massage (as this seems to be the code word that ends in fat getting spattered).  she booked me in.  they have a special on at the moment at £30 for the hour.

The place is a small separate building to the rear of some shops on a busy junction.  I parked a couple of streets away.  You could fit a car on their driveway/frontage but I'm not sure they'd let you.  inside, the usual small reception with desk.  receptionist is short, chubby and maybe late 30s.  She led me through to one of the massage rooms that was reasonably spacious and professionally set up and I was told to get comfortable.

Then, in came my (1st) masseuse.  young girl (early 20s?) named Emmy (i'm guessing that's how it's spelled).  about 5'4" slim, long dark hair, reasonably pretty face, and clothed in kit that didn't show her figure.

She went on to give a cracking massage.  just the right amount of firm, but lots of stroking, nails, and tantalising.  in all fairness though, the only nut/nob/ass contact could easily pass for accidental.  the time came when she started gently livening the old fella up and asked 'want this?'  I said yes and she gestured £30 to which I replied £20 and she agreed without discussion.  The hand job wasn't a patch on the massage.  had to back her off a couple of times cos she was squeezing too hard.  She sat between my legs well out of reach and although I didn't ask, there didn't seem to be anything else on offer. eventually shot the lot and she cleaned up then asked for the extra money. 

Then the comings and goings started.  We were about 35 mins into the hour when she disappeared and the receptionist came in and spent ten minutes knocking the shit out of me with a proper Thai massage.  honestly not a fan as I prefer to feel relaxed after a massage, not limber.  Either way, when she made like she was done, I pointed out that there was another 15 minutes before my hour was up.  In her defence, there was no argument but then, in came another masseuse!  well into her 40s, usual far eastern looks and named Minti (again, guessing at the spelling) and spent the remainder of my time giving me a more gentle version of what the receptionist just dished up.

eventually done and got my kit on the receptionist joked with me that I'd had a six hand massage by then!

conclusion?  I would have come away just as satisfied had I just had the massage.  I think this would probably have meant that Emmy might have done the massage start to finish and that would certainly have been my preference.

In total I was there for an hour and spent £50.