Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Switch Manchester  (Read 1661 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5355837) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Paulmc

External Link/Members Only

This happened a few weeks ago, only just getting round to posting now.

In short, a brilliant meet, cracking body and personality to match. Easy to find apartment just off alexandra park in Manchester. Paid £150 for the hour. Looks exactly like her pictures, if not better, was dressed in a sheer top, stockings and heels.

Met at the door and invited in for a drink, had a wine with some touching all over which led to one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had. She then left and came back in with a buttplug that she bent over my knee and begged me to slip it in and play with her. A few minutes of this and some of the best build up/ foreplay I've ever experienced. Had me so worked up!

Into the bedroom for some naughty daddy/step daughter roleplay which she seemed to love playing and really had me convinced. On with the hood and sex in every way I wanted, a right little naughty girl.

A quick break/chat/massage all with touching all over, OWO etc. Onto round two and more of the same, every position, anal play, really took our time to enjoy it.

One of the best I’ve been to and is definitely my first port of call when I need it. So much fun, left me on cloud 9, couldn’t even concentrate driving home!  :D  If your into mechanical pop and go, she probably not for you, but if you’re after a seriously hedonistic fun experience, give her a call.

Offline Hiratioblowmyhorn

Up to £160ph now and with a face like :crazy: I think she’ll be rather quiet

Offline cash2spare

Up to £160ph now and with a face like :crazy: I think she’ll be rather quiet

I think you could well be right, one to swerve at that silly price for sure.  :lol: