Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~Massage~Queen~ bait and switch Bristol.  (Read 1041 times)

2 review(s) for TANTRA QUEEN (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline BillyPoison

~Massage~Queen~
External Link/Members Only

Never before have I written a review you on the same day as the punt. But I thought if I can get this out there I could save one or two team members wasting their money.

Bait and switch. So why didn't I walk? she wasn't actually that bad looking so I thought I would let it go hoping the services would be as good as advertised by the original service provider. What a fuck up. I just wanted a decent massage , body to body etc that was advertised on her profile which all sounded really good. I sent a text to arrange to meet and booked on AdultWork. She confirm the services in a text which I will copy and paste now.

----8<-----Snip----Snip----8<-----

"Body 2 body naked massage with teasing and mutual touching,body slide with hot oil ,hand relief Inc 1h 90 half 60. Prostate massage 10f extra."

----8<-----Paste----Paste----8<-----

Arrived fresh and clean having just showered before I set off for bedminster so I respectfully declined the shower because what's the point showering twice in an hour for a massage? The venue was in the famous bedminster block of flats but not actually the same flat if you know what I mean so there's no connection there.

Handed over the money and she left the room for me to get undressed She was away quite a long time and I heard other voices in the flat possibly the ones and these two polish girls.

Erotic~Angel

Number~One

Where do I begin ah yes the hot oil. I'll keep this brief. This was sprayed cold from a bottle all over my back and legs. The massage that followed anybody could do so long as you had two hands. Rubbish. Surprisingly I was asked to turn over where she sat in between my legs and started to wank me off. I said I thought there was body to body massage. She reluctantly stood up and for some reason left the room for a few minutes maybe asking what she was supposed to do. She came back in and took the rest of her clothes off with a scowl on her face oiled her tits up and slid em up and down my cock in a very mechanical manner. This is when I found there was actually no mutual touching allowed at all and when asked why it was because I hadn't washed my hands. Ah she's made good use of me turning down the offer of a shower. No wipes there either for fucks sake. Romanian tactics in the form of a Polish girl.

I knew it wasn't going to go well so I basically just led there and let her toss me off.

This girl had small black angel wings tattooed on her shoulder blades which is quite obviously not the girl in the picture but I'm sure I've seen these wings picture somewhere on AdultWork. Maybe someone can help me out there. There is obviously some profile borrowing going on here it's obvious.

I would steer clear of this woman, whether it was her or not and probably the other two who are probably up to the same thing.

BP

Offline webpunter

UKP reporting at its finest  :thumbsup:
This review killed two burds with one stone, so to write
Two off the HL in one go

Offline BillyPoison

Another one sprung up same place.

They all have the character ~ in their nickname. This one claims Russian.

Dodgy as feck please be aware.

BP

Offline B4bcock

Looks like she is back and now calling herself SWEET GFE.

Offline hockogrockle

"Polish", "Russian", whatever. The pictures all say "Romanian" to me. Their reputation for poor quality is so well-known that quite a few  have a profile with an invented nationality. A couple of years ago, there was a website for a massage parlour in London (I didn't visit it), which advertised its "international staff". This was accompanied by photographs of girls who all came from different countries. Or so the site said. One glance at the pictures said "this is a Romanian brothel" to me. I think something similar is going on here.
Real Polish girls are usually lovely, in my experience at least.

Offline B4bcock

Offline Harryw

Had the same a week ago ,suspicious that a wg who advertised as Russian was really a rom ,
After a couple of messages , I texted thank you ,In russian and she replied asking what I’d said.
When I told her it was thank you in Russian she’d said she was from the Ukraine.