Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SonyaTs touring Chester  (Read 5817 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4523411) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline S1rapped

External Link/Members Only

There’s not much point reading this if your not into TS ladyboys or what ever the new gender term is this week but for those that are.

She’s touring Chester staying in the flats close to the canal where plenty of girls work . Door with intercom to get in. Parking is better at Waitrose 90 min free and 5 min walk.

I texted her in the morning and got a quick reply booking sorted opted for 30 min which is £100 bit expensive I suppose but she looks good very feminine great body.
When I got there I phoned her and she did make me wait which is a bit frustrating about 10 minutes.

Once in I was relieved to see that she looks like her profile photo it’s clearly been slightly photoshopped but she still looked good.
Money sorted onto the bed no massage she kisses very lightly but then straight to my nipples which I like before oral without good technique gently wanking,licking and sucking I didn’t feel like she was trying to rush me to cum.

I returned the favour enjoying myself before condom on and in we go I prefer missionary legs held high great sight and felt great to then it’s my turn she lubes the way and off we go she gets a good pace going wanking me off at the same time before I shoot.

Great clean up afterwards baby wipes and then paper towels all in all a great service there’s not many opportunities especially in Chester for this type of service and I will definitely return when she’s next in town

Offline frankc

I enjoy an exotic, convincing looking TS every now and then and this one looks like she gives a decent service, pity she's over Chester way as Id be all over this one if she was in Manchester.

Thanks for the review Pal

Offline S1rapped

I did ask her if she has visited Manchester or Liverpool and she said she never has.
She tours up here every 4 months hope that helps

Offline Neromatrix

Nice review, she needs to get to Birmingham as we are short of any decent ts in the area.

Offline mexicola

Sounds like you had a good session with her, nice review.

Offline themaserman

Thanks for the review S1rapped I've been thinking about seeing Sonya to break my TS cherry
with...when I get my courage up!