Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 63353 times)

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
It has been decided that open Seeking threads can now be available on all Regional Boards, this is for the purpose of sharing information about seeking, especially for those who do not have access to the closed thread, unless the Boss says different then the following can be discussed, but remember this is an open thread for all to access so be careful what you say and most important try not to out any of your fellow board members:

Warning Posts for scammers/dangerous or vulnerable girls allowed (similar to what the seeking the seeking wiki was External Link/Members Only) - You may want to read this

Inform of girls wanting online or platonic only (some guys do get this)

Time wasters

Good info on particular places to buy toys/hotel deals/nice restaurants...etc

Whales turn up that look like models on there pic etc

I am sure that from time to time members who have access to the closed thread will pop into the Regional threads with their wise words of wisdom and advice

Oh and one thing that is now not allowed - Willy Waving (lots of it in the closed thread, now outlawed by the Boss)

Have fun, but above all be careful

:drinks:

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
1st warning

External Link/Members Only - sandywhit123 - Manchester

This one will arrange to meet you in a hotel bar and ask in her messages if she can have the money when she arrives so as the rest of the meet can be relaxing and we don't have to worry about the money, needless to say I let my guard down, gave her the money and she fucked off with my money, yea rookie mistake, will not happen again, not sure if she is still on Seeking, if she is feel free to fuck her around

Offline leedsfella

She is, funny enough got a message from her today, needless to say will be swerving

Offline Pennine Rover

1st warning

This one will arrange to meet you in a hotel bar and ask in her messages if she can have the money when she arrives so as the rest of the meet can be relaxing and we don't have to worry about the money, needless to say I let my guard down, gave her the money and she fucked off with my money, yea rookie mistake, will not happen again, not sure if she is still on Seeking, if she is feel free to fuck her around

Seems to have gone.

Offline TPreston

1st warning

worth noting with another poster she messaged him after a meet went as planned - ie. she followed through with a hotel room session, she then messaged him claiming that she hadn't been paid and that the money must have been left in the room so he will need to pay her again.

Just a manipulative conwoman. avoid

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Seems to have gone.

Make sure you are logged into SA website, prior to clicking links to that site.

Offline inurfase

Been toying with a paid membership to seeking.com for a while. Would appreciate any advice on how to get started... I would expect writing 'looking for a shag' or words to that effect in the profile won't go down too well so how would you bring it up? And what would be a reasonable amount to offer for PPM as an opening gambit? Naive questions I know but then again absolute novice as far as this is concerned...

Offline nightbot

Been toying with a paid membership to seeking.com for a while. Would appreciate any advice on how to get started... I would expect writing 'looking for a shag' or words to that effect in the profile won't go down too well so how would you bring it up? And what would be a reasonable amount to offer for PPM as an opening gambit? Naive questions I know but then again absolute novice as far as this is concerned...
Add something like looking for "short/mid term arrangement" in description. And under the likes/what you are looking for section select "No strings attached" and "Friends with benefits". When speaking to a girl, make sure to move to whatsapp before discussing PPM and sex etc else you may get banned. What's a good PPM? Well it depends on several things; your physical appearance, your personality, your city, your demeanor, as well as your negotiating skills. I've had girls who would suggest 400-500 come down to 250-300 on their own without even me negotiating just because I was speaking to them and they enjoyed it. The other thing being, imo you should not not discuss how long the date would last, this can be a double edged sword I agree but I think in most cases it's helpful because if you don't discuss a time limit beforehand then there is no soft time restriction and it can potentially turn into an overnighter as well if you guys are having fun.

Offline inurfase

Add something like looking for "short/mid term arrangement" in description. And under the likes/what you are looking for section select "No strings attached" and "Friends with benefits". When speaking to a girl, make sure to move to whatsapp before discussing PPM and sex etc else you may get banned. What's a good PPM? Well it depends on several things; your physical appearance, your personality, your city, your demeanor, as well as your negotiating skills. I've had girls who would suggest 400-500 come down to 250-300 on their own without even me negotiating just because I was speaking to them and they enjoyed it. The other thing being, imo you should not not discuss how long the date would last, this can be a double edged sword I agree but I think in most cases it's helpful because if you don't discuss a time limit beforehand then there is no soft time restriction and it can potentially turn into an overnighter as well if you guys are having fun.

Thanks. Regarding the amount you hear crazy ranges from £1000+ to £100-150 so I get what you're saying.

Offline manc36

The other thing being, imo you should not not discuss how long the date would last, this can be a double edged sword I agree but I think in most cases it's helpful because if you don't discuss a time limit beforehand then there is no soft time restriction and it can potentially turn into an overnighter as well if you guys are having fun.

Kinda get where you are coming from but equally some girl's try it on, and may try buggering off after the first round. You get a good feel for it all after a while, ask them what time they're thinking of meeting/ leaving, if it's 2/3 hours after arriving then I tell them I won't be dishing out for a hotel for such a short time.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hungrypunt

Liverpool Kaypeaceandlove

This gilr is fit as body wise, face is av. BUT, and its a big BUT, I had a short arrangement with her 2 years or so ago, And she I listed her as the first entry on the wiki warnings page as NaomiTaylor External Link/Members Only

Shame as she could be lovely but she swings wildly from cute to downright awful, and poss dangerous if tools were around. Screaming down the phone, hurling abuse in person over the slightest thing. Unreliable due to her "medication"
waaaaay too much weed.

Offline Kool Keef

Liverpool Kaypeaceandlove

This gilr is fit as body wise, face is av. BUT, and its a big BUT, I had a short arrangement with her 2 years or so ago, And she I listed her as the first entry on the wiki warnings page as NaomiTaylor External Link/Members Only

Shame as she could be lovely but she swings wildly from cute to downright awful, and poss dangerous if tools were around. Screaming down the phone, hurling abuse in person over the slightest thing. Unreliable due to her "medication"
waaaaay too much weed.

Sounds more like....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hungrypunt

I know this threads died a bit but a member posted what looks like a good worked out scam on the locked thread, and may be a good heads up.

The girl Travelled 60 miles in a taxi after missing the train with the ticket h got her (taxi was licensed) asked if I could pay him out if her ££ as she only came cos she  didn’t want to let me down ... then had a change of heart and said she felt unsafe and taxi driver had offered to take her home.   She even got in my car and as I was driving away said ‘shit left my phone in the cab’ jumped out and flagged him back down’.

Send me a text after with the full explain and a sorry

If it was a con it was so elaborate she deserves
the few quid for the effort ... I’ve had worse days plus she wasn’t as attractive as I thought .. chalk it up to exp and move on... I had two plan As and couldn’t decide as well

The possiblity as pointed out by another member is the girl and fella actually only live a few miles away but set the SA location as 50 miles away, he may even work for a proper "licensed" taxi firm as if anything gets said, well hes just a cab driver after all.

Very good scam me thinks probably twice nightly if they can get it.

Offline allroadboy

ItsLunabelle
21 • Female • Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
External Link/Members Only

her second message to me ….

Just to clarify I don’t do meet ups. X

Offline trivago

Not 100% on the rules but this one needs highlighting as a complete timewaster.

sugbab621

40 minute drive to her last night, only to be blocked on SA and after sending WhatsApp  message to see what's going in, blocked there too without a reply.

Number 07789818938

Avoid like the plague, damn premium account also.

Offline trivago

Profile gone.

Surprised by that as the user info is still showing on the message, thought it just went 'SUGARBABY' when removed, perhaps just deactivated, so more so to keep on the radar.

Forgot to say, Location Southport and previous 'Ormskirk'

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 01:20:22 pm by trivago »

Offline bigbilly22

Not 100% on the rules but this one needs highlighting as a complete timewaster.

sugbab621

40 minute drive to her last night, only to be blocked on SA and after sending WhatsApp  message to see what's going in, blocked there too without a reply.

Number 07789818938

Avoid like the plague, damn premium account also.

Check out her photo on WhatsApp. Could be tempted to drop her a message.

Offline trivago

Check out her photo on WhatsApp. Could be tempted to drop her a message.

If her profile has gone, where you going to say you got her number??

Tbh, I put it here to warn people of her games, not to tout her business..
She seems to change profiles but keeps same number.

Offline bigbilly22

If her profile has gone, where you going to say you got her number??

Tbh, I put it here to warn people of her games, not to tout her business..
She seems to change profiles but keeps same number.

No point pissing about. I’d say I got it off SA. Ask if she was up to meeting?

Be a bit of fun.

Offline trivago

No point pissing about. I’d say I got it off SA. Ask if she was up to meeting?

Be a bit of fun.

Go for it.. she us a bit of a chunky cunt mind.  :wacko:

Offline bigbilly22

Go for it.. she us a bit of a chunky cunt mind.  :wacko:

Prefer her WhatsApp profile pic. You got any more??

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:45:20 pm by bigbilly22 »

Offline trivago

Prefer her WhatsApp profile pic. You got any more??

A couple she sent me, but as they are not public, not sure if I can share on here.

Drop here a WhatsApp, shes pretty good at lining you up, so she will send you pics.. btw, she wanted 80 for a good few hours.. student.. names jenny..

Offline hungrypunt

Am over in the US not kept up too much.
I see the seeking thread got binned by admin. Shame that, too many willy waving comrades getting above their high horse and stating what they thought should be done with the thread and what shouldnt.

Good luck in your new venture,  :sarcastic: it wont last 2 minutes. There are probably 8 or 10 contributors who were worth listening too the rest .....well been here 2 fkn minutes and you ruined it for everyone else for the sake of your own bragging and holier than though perception. Thanks a lot.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:24:54 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline trivago

Am over in the US not kept up too much.
I see the seeking thread got binned by admin. Shame that, too many willy waving comrades getting above their high horse and stating what they thought should be done with the thread and what shouldnt.

Good luck in your new venture,  :sarcastic: it wont last 2 minutes. There are probably 8 or 10 contributors who were worth listening too the rest .....well been here 2 fkn minutes and you ruined it for everyone else for the sake of your own bragging and holier than though perception. Thanks a lot.

Who's that aimed at?

As far as I'm aware, the thread is still there,  ut those users who never put anything in, got the access removed..

Offline hungrypunt

Who's that aimed at?

As far as I'm aware, the thread is still there,  ut those users who never put anything in, got the access removed..
Access was revoked to all, now restored as far as I can see.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 01:11:03 am by hungrypunt »

Offline Cellular40

Access was revoked to all, now restored as far as I can see.

Surely if the thread is full of willy waving comrades it’s of no use to you anymore?
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.

Offline hungrypunt

Surely if the thread is full of willy waving comrades it’s of no use to you anymore?
explain why that would be ?

Offline Cellular40

explain why that would be ?

If the thread is full of willy waving comrades as you put it, how can it be of any use to you?
Or do you manage to get info from the Will wavers that benefits you?

Offline hungrypunt

If the thread is full of willy waving comrades as you put it, how can it be of any use to you?
Or do you manage to get info from the Will wavers that benefits you?
You been drinking ? who said it was full of willy wavers ? and can you explain what a Will waver is.

Go and troll someone else bud your barking up the wrong tree here

Offline Cellular40

You been drinking ? who said it was full of willy wavers ? and can you explain what a Will waver is.

Go and troll someone else bud your barking up the wrong tree here

Seems my comment hit a nerve.

You mentioned willy wavers in your comment here “Am over in the US not kept up too much.
I see the seeking thread got binned by admin. Shame that, too many willy waving comrades getting above their high horse and stating what they thought should”

So I’m sure you know what it means.

Asking a question isn’t trolling.

Offline hungrypunt

Seems my comment hit a nerve.

"Hit a nerve"  ahh the trolls favourite fall back comment External Link/Members Only

Cellular ?  "too many" isnt "full of"  if you are going to pointlessly troll someone please make sure your are good at it.

Goodnight your trolling is now ignored :) (im sure youve seen in the media this is best way to deal with trolls)
I hope your not driving tonight  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 03:43:36 am by hungrypunt »

Offline Cellular40

"Hit a nerve"  ahh the trolls favourite fall back comment External Link/Members Only

Cellular ?  "too many" isnt "full of"  if you are going to pointlessly troll someone please make sure your are good at it.

Goodnight your trolling is now ignored :) (im sure youve seen in the media this is best way to deal with trolls)
I hope your not driving tonight  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Asking a question is now trolling... clearly a bit sensitive.  :sarcastic: :scare:

Offline Count Duckula

have given up on SA too much effort for not great rewards although did get one really good meet out of it. Much easier to just fire up AW and make a phone call though.

Offline inurfase

So took the plunge last month. I have to say it is overwhelming. Obviously I went a little too nuts with it and got a bit cavalier with my initial contact and stuff I messaged the girls on there because one month later I have now been banned 😂. Wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't just renewed yesterday...

Met three girls so far, and have a few more lined up. Overall I'd say it's a lot more VFM compared to AW. There's 18-22 year olds who will do overnights for £150-200, and it's always a true GFE. Will be taking one of them along to Spain next month for 4 nights for the price of her flights!

I'd recommend. It's not really all that much work. But like I said be careful what you say on there... That being said I was active for a full month before being thrown out, and have about 20 contacts to now explore at my leisure.

Good luck chaps... If you play your cards right you will go broke but die happy smothered by 20-somethings!

Offline hungrypunt

So took the plunge last month. I have to say it is overwhelming. Obviously I went a little too nuts with it and got a bit cavalier with my initial contact and stuff I messaged the girls on there because one month later I have now been banned 😂. Wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't just renewed yesterday...

Met three girls so far, and have a few more lined up. Overall I'd say it's a lot more VFM compared to AW. There's 18-22 year olds who will do overnights for £150-200, and it's always a true GFE. Will be taking one of them along to Spain next month for 4 nights for the price of her flights!

I'd recommend. It's not really all that much work. But like I said be careful what you say on there... That being said I was active for a full month before being thrown out, and have about 20 contacts to now explore at my leisure.

Good luck chaps... If you play your cards right you will go broke but die happy smothered by 20-somethings!

Just about sums it up. Can be very time consuming though when you get so many on whatsapp, and juggling them, and then commit the mortal sin of calling one by the name of the other, esp if you are saying thanks for the tit pics/you looked hot etc. Done that a few times   :sarcastic:

Offline inurfase

May be a case of sour grapes now but in a way I'm glad to have been banned from there I think I was going a bit nuts... There's some incredible girls on there...

Offline inurfase

By the way I can confirm the girl in trivago's post above is an absolute time waster. Three times we were supposed to meet and three times she just disappears at the last minute. Luckily the first two were going to just be an introductory meet over coffee before my train and the third one was this morning when she apparently had a room at a Liverpool hotel, so no monetary loss. But she texted me her room number when I was downstairs and I went up and knocked on the door as well! Luckily not answered by an angry man in underwear 😂. I think she gets off on this...

Drop here a WhatsApp, shes pretty good at lining you up, so she will send you pics.. btw, she wanted 80 for a good few hours.. student.. names jenny..
[/quote]
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 08:54:33 am by inurfase »

Offline Discrete_passion

Just after some more info on seeking arrangement? What not to do to grt thrown out. Do you show your pictures on it or on whatsapp? The 3 girls you been with, what area are they from?

Offline inurfase

Met one from Blackpool and two from Liverpool. Pictures on the site are in fact expected. Thinking about it now I never really made any cash offers on the messages on there, always on WhatsApp. I think it's possible one of the 'genuine' girls may have reported the fact that I was only after a meet for sex... Guess you kind of have to gauge what they're after and maybe luck also plays a part...

Offline hungrypunt

Just after some more info on seeking arrangement? What not to do to grt thrown out. Do you show your pictures on it or on whatsapp? The 3 girls you been with, what area are they from?

I have my full pics in pVT and never seen any diff when I showed 1 in full profile. The first thing a girl looks for is if you have sugar or not, then she decides if shes gonna do the rest when she sees your ugly mug and importantly attitude. If your a twat then your a twat simple.

Online Atlas1957

Seeking.com newbie questions (I'm looking in the Liverpool/Chester/Crewe areas mainly but could be tempted by Manchester):

For PPM style stuff how do you filter the massive selection on there, do you look for the NSA and FWB tags and avoid the Vacation/Luxury Lifestyle/Fine Dining tags or are they pretty meaningless?  I imagine a lot of the women with face pictures want to have look like they are after real dates just in case anyone finds their profile?

Once you agree a PPM amount with a girl have you ever had any luck getting that amount down for a weekly meeting.  If you agree £400 for 1st meet can you get them down to £300 for future meets?  Or once you agree that first price is it almost impossible to get movement?

Similarly have you had any luck saying no to a sum like £400 ppm then you go back or they come back in a few weeks with a lower amount?

In general it seems the older they are they pricier they are?  Its kind of the same for AW, I always looke at average looking 40s/50s women charging the same as good looking 20s/30s women and wonder how they operate.  I also wonder if it is the strip club effect.  The first stripper to approach is often the worst value, thats why she has to get you fast before you find out the others are better priced.

Offline allroadboy

Seeking.com newbie questions (I'm looking in the Liverpool/Chester/Crewe areas mainly but could be tempted by Manchester):

For PPM style stuff how do you filter the massive selection on there, do you look for the NSA and FWB tags and avoid the Vacation/Luxury Lifestyle/Fine Dining tags or are they pretty meaningless?  I imagine a lot of the women with face pictures want to have look like they are after real dates just in case anyone finds their profile?

Once you agree a PPM amount with a girl have you ever had any luck getting that amount down for a weekly meeting.  If you agree £400 for 1st meet can you get them down to £300 for future meets?  Or once you agree that first price is it almost impossible to get movement?

Similarly have you had any luck saying no to a sum like £400 ppm then you go back or they come back in a few weeks with a lower amount?

In general it seems the older they are they pricier they are?  Its kind of the same for AW, I always looke at average looking 40s/50s women charging the same as good looking 20s/30s women and wonder how they operate.  I also wonder if it is the strip club effect.  The first stripper to approach is often the worst value, thats why she has to get you fast before you find out the others are better priced.

A few pointers - be very careful with the language you use in messaging as SA will ban you if they think you maybe paying for a sexual meet (they are a USA operation and prostitution is illegal there) So whoever you are chatting too, get them onto whatsapp after a few messages back and forth, just say something along the lines of "I'm really interested in taking this further, can we move to whatsapp to discuss expectations" or similar. You shouldn't mention PPM on the site.

As for the rest there is no rhyme nor reason, some think NSA means they don't have to fuck you, some think they do but they can fuck every other Tom, Dick or Harry because it's NSA.

Remember it's not adultwork, don't treat them like hookers in your conversations because their mind set is that they aren't hookers they are sugar babies ....

With regards to the money side of things 400 is very expensive in your pool, 250 is top end and a lot will meet for 150 or so. Yes you can pay over the odds for the first meet sometimes and get them down by saying look let's meet once a week but my budget is £xyz per month, a lot will bite your hand off for that, others negotiate down the initial meet by saying I offer £xyz a month for a weekly meet so can we start with a PPM of 1/4 of £xyz

Good luck
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 04:40:00 pm by allroadboy »

Online Atlas1957

Thanks allroadboy.  I was aware of the banning/whatsapp strategy but never hurts to mention it to every newbie.  The rest though is exactly the kind of useful information I was looking for.

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Online Essex3

Be very careful with this girl. I went but my spider senses were tingling as some things seemed a little off. The girl is genuine but I'm sure there's some sort of scam going on as other people in the house (potentially one or 2 guys). I made a quick escape by saying I left the money in the car and bolted out the door.
The girl is as her profile but wanted money first and was telling me to go right to the top floor and give the money first. I asked to see the room as there was many individual rooms at this place (sketchy house 1 Barfield rd). She said pass the cash and go upstairs and she will come (like I'm that fucking stupid). That's when I decided to bolt but made the excuse incase shit went down and I was stuck inside. Moreover, I told her to meet me in lingerie but she had a big puffer jacket on and kept asking me how long I would be even though time was pre-arranged. I'm pretty sure if I gave the cash and went upstairs she would not of returned or I would of been mugged. Also the number she sent had no link to WhatsApp which is another red flag for me.

Snap is leahrose.nx be very very careful lads.

Any other scammers please put on thread

Offline GingerNuts

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24