Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgia CurvesXxx - Hull  (Read 967 times)

2 review(s) for Georgia36Gxxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tigerfanian

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Georgia is a lovely sexy friendly lady and for those huge boob lovers she is ideal they are 42HH topped with massive areolas.

Ideal for me .

£50 for 30 mins. Great value.  Booked through Adultwork but meets are at Chrissy's Angels parlour on Beverley Road Hull.

This was my second visit the last one was over six months ago and she remembered me well and took those huge boobs out of her underwear and said this is was you want isnt it. Sure was.

Lots of playing sucking and lots of licking of her lovely pussy before she said do you fancy using a vibrator on me. This was a first for me and was enjoyed by us both.

Then onto covered oral some wont be happy with this but its fine by me followed by fucking with Georgia ontop and to finish more sucking and fondling of those great tits before i came.

Very enjoyable half hour and i left with a big grin on my face.

Ian

Offline wolfiesmith69

sounds worth a visit for those big tits-i am a sucker for big tits-What is she like facially ???
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hullad

Good report  :thumbsup:

nice to see to see more reports from the Hull area

Offline tigerfanian

maybe not a stunner but worth it for those lovely boobs.
sounds worth a visit for those big tits-i am a sucker for big tits-What is she like facially ???

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
No OWO and £50 extra for submission, I won't be seeing her.

Offline Joker121

No OWO and £50 extra for submission, I won't be seeing her.

I have met her but chose another girl because of her covered oral preference.