Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela Lore - Stevenage  (Read 305 times)

2 review(s) for GABRIELA LORE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Inbetweener

Date of meeting: Early last week

Price paid: £60 for 30 minutes

Comms: All via text until I got to the location then chatted on the phone. I don't think the lady herself handles comms given the crap English she speaks.

Location: Block of flats not far from Tesco. I have punted in this area before so very easy to park. She tours around and is showing as being in Dartford at the moment. She comes back to Stevenage periodically.

The girl: Facially she is a 5/10 for me. I think she's late 30s. Pictures on her profile are her but the face is blurred out. Good body on her though. Tits are a good handful, slim waist and great arse which is her best feature (she is from Brazil after all). Her English is bad so can't really communicate too many specifics about what you want.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting: Handed over the cash and got straight down to business really. Started groping eachother standing up. Had a good feel of her arse which is quality. Bit of kissing but not deep, light stuff but didn't bother me too much. Oral was covered and her blow job technique is decent. Took it all down a few times. Had sex in various positions and during this she started grabbing my neck a bit and giving me a couple of light slaps which I didn't mind too much! She was happy for me to got at it as hard as I wanted. Best bit was doing doggy while standing up. Went for it in this position for a good few minutes and finished like that. Decent punt but I'm giving a neutral as I'm not feeling I will be rushing back at the first opportunity.