Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amina hotWolverhampton  (Read 1542 times)

Deadpool1

Offline smiler999

Recognise the pictures but she was under a different name when I saw her in Coventry for a P&D a few months ago. Very slim, definitely needs a trip to the dentist. One of those that starts putting the condom on before you’re properly hard, covered bj the hopped on for cowgirl. Emptied the sack and she’s cheap. Was friendly enough.

Offline Littlefoot

Has anyone see this girl or any info on her. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile states Coventry not Wolverhampton?

She looks fit, that one positive review says lots of DFK, but she doesn't list FK. So not sure about that one.

Deadpool1

I was going to book her for the GFE but was not sure, she Advertise a mind blowing GFE .seems that's a load of bull.Saved for a bad punt Thanks for the input

Offline kalofel

Has anyone see this girl or any info on her. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Found her on VivaStreet and she was pretty personable during our incall meeting. She's located in a rather busy residential area in Whitmore Reans and spoke decent English. I'd argue she isn't as beautiful as the appears in the pictures. but the booking was a bit last minute so there's a chance she didn't have time to get dolled up. She also seemed a lot skinnier in person. Booked for 30 minutes and there wasn't any clock watching. Started with a bit of OWO before strapping the johnny on and followed it up with her on top. Switched to doggy and ended the thing in missionary. She was tight as fuck.

My only complaint is the property stank of fags and it looked a bit battered but beggars can't be choosers.

Offline billyjo

I'm pretty sure that profile used to have bareback listed in the likes list but has now been removed.  Considered booking her until I saw the bareback!

Offline Bonkers123

I'm pretty sure that profile used to have bareback listed in the likes list but has now been removed.  Considered booking her until I saw the bareback!

Yep, search bar is your friend.

Deadpool1

Spot on  :thumbsup:barebacker, here's a link were i posted a screenshot
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246688.0

Offline saf1976

I saw her a couple of times in Cov. BB wasn't offered to me at the time but she then put it on her profile afterwards. I had owo from her so decided to get tested and all ok. Disappointing though as I quite enjoyed her. Sometimes I like curves, sometimes I like em skinny, and she fulfilled the later (obviously).

Offline kalofel

Didn't realise she used to offer BB! Wouldn't have touched her with a barge pole if I knew before hand, never mind letting her OWO. Looks like a visit to the clinic is in order.