Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elaborate Seeking Arrangement scam - or a huge missed opportunity?  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Kudigaran

So I've joined up with SA. Been a mixed bag so far, but have lined up about 4 dates to see in the next week or so whilst the missus is away. All happy to spend a few hours with me for the princely sum of £100 + whatever price I can find on laterooms.

Anyway, bit of a story... I was down in London at the weekend and got chatting to a 23 yr old trainer from Leeds. I made first contact. When I told her I was in London, she said that she had the day off on Tuesday and thought she might come down to London, stay overnight and we could a night together at the end of it. She was v sub and liked it rough apparently. I asked if she wanted any 'financial support' for it and she said no, just a nice trip out and sex with a good looking guy. So this is where a little alarm bell went off - I aint no Silver fox by any means. I suggested I would book her in to the opticians when she was down here and she went on to flatter me some more.

I explained though that I was stuck in a small single hotel room so we might need to get another room somewhere better. No worries she said - she went online and then sent me a photo of a booking confirmation for a room in a hotel down the road from where I was. So she'd apparently spent £80 on the room, but needed to borrow £55 from her Mum for the train fare. She sent me a photo of the price of the ticket - apparently she said there were only a few left at that price. More alarm bells ringing now...

Of course, the next morning, she had only managed to borrow £35 from her Mum, could I send her £20? Otherwise, she would have wasted £80 on her hotel room. So I'm now 99.99% sure this is all a crock of shit. Of course, I said that I couldn't send her the money. Even if I'd wanted to, I couldn't remember my bank access code which is on my laptop. I did however offer to meet her back in Leeds if she wanted a date and I would give her the £80 that she'd lost on her room (on the tiny off-chance that she was genuine) No doubt in my mind though that if I'd sent her 20, the price of the tickets would then have suddenly hiked up to £90 or something. And because I'd already sent her 20, I would have been more likely to send the rest - it's a psychology thing once you're already committed to a path, you will invest more rather than abandon it - all common stuff in a con job. So of course, I didn't send her the money and didn't get a night of rough sex with an amazingly attractive 23 year old.

Just a couple of questions though in my mind... Firstly, I was the one making first contact, ok maybe I just unlucky. Second, she wasn't to know that I had a single hotel room. It would have ruined the whole set up if I'd just said 'oh sure, you can share my room for the night'. Same applies to the screenshot of the hotel booking. Easily faked, but I reckon in the space of 25 minutes, you would at least need a template ready to cut and paste into. Either that or book the hotel, then straight away cancel and get a refund maybe?

Her profile has not yet disappeared and her phone number is still active on whatsapp. I'm just starting to wonder..

Would be interested in knowing if anyone here has had any contact on SA with a lady personal trainer from Leeds who's name sounds like a place in Australia... Please DM me if you have!

Offline wristjob

Why do "new" guys post such long posts? Pretty sure you would get more response if you made your point in say 2-3 lines.

Orion1953

So I've joined up with SA. Been a mixed bag so far, but have lined up about 4 dates to see in the next week or so whilst the missus is away. All happy to spend a few hours with me for the princely sum of £100 + whatever price I can find on laterooms.

Anyway, bit of a story... I was down in London at the weekend and got chatting to a 23 yr old trainer from Leeds. I made first contact. When I told her I was in London, she said that she had the day off on Tuesday and thought she might come down to London, stay overnight and we could a night together at the end of it. She was v sub and liked it rough apparently. I asked if she wanted any 'financial support' for it and she said no, just a nice trip out and sex with a good looking guy. So this is where a little alarm bell went off - I aint no Silver fox by any means. I suggested I would book her in to the opticians when she was down here and she went on to flatter me some more.

I explained though that I was stuck in a small single hotel room so we might need to get another room somewhere better. No worries she said - she went online and then sent me a photo of a booking confirmation for a room in a hotel down the road from where I was. So she'd apparently spent £80 on the room, but needed to borrow £55 from her Mum for the train fare. She sent me a photo of the price of the ticket - apparently she said there were only a few left at that price. More alarm bells ringing now...

Of course, the next morning, she had only managed to borrow £35 from her Mum, could I send her £20? Otherwise, she would have wasted £80 on her hotel room. So I'm now 99.99% sure this is all a crock of shit. Of course, I said that I couldn't send her the money. Even if I'd wanted to, I couldn't remember my bank access code which is on my laptop. I did however offer to meet her back in Leeds if she wanted a date and I would give her the £80 that she'd lost on her room (on the tiny off-chance that she was genuine) No doubt in my mind though that if I'd sent her 20, the price of the tickets would then have suddenly hiked up to £90 or something. And because I'd already sent her 20, I would have been more likely to send the rest - it's a psychology thing once you're already committed to a path, you will invest more rather than abandon it - all common stuff in a con job. So of course, I didn't send her the money and didn't get a night of rough sex with an amazingly attractive 23 year old.

Just a couple of questions though in my mind... Firstly, I was the one making first contact, ok maybe I just unlucky. Second, she wasn't to know that I had a single hotel room. It would have ruined the whole set up if I'd just said 'oh sure, you can share my room for the night'. Same applies to the screenshot of the hotel booking. Easily faked, but I reckon in the space of 25 minutes, you would at least need a template ready to cut and paste into. Either that or book the hotel, then straight away cancel and get a refund maybe?

Her profile has not yet disappeared and her phone number is still active on whatsapp. I'm just starting to wonder..

Would be interested in knowing if anyone here has had any contact on SA with a lady personal trainer from Leeds who's name sounds like a place in Australia... Please DM me if you have!
Pretty sure you have been spared a scam. Would anyone genuine and sane agree to a meet with a complete stranger for rough sex? That is very risky- so either a scammer or a totally stupid person.

Offline Kudigaran

Why do "new" guys post such long posts? Pretty sure you would get more response if you made your point in say 2-3 lines.

Sorry if it challenged your concentration span WJ  :D

Offline TPreston

the PT blonde girl tried the same scam.

99% of money up front schemes for travel or otherwise is a scam. If she needs to sort a train offer to come to her. if she makes an excuse about she knows to many people locally, offer to sort her an uber picking her up from a local shop and you dont mind paying for the York to leeds drive.

She won't get the uber

Offline jackdaw

How would it have ruined whole set up if you’d been in a half way decent room? She would still have asked for travel money!

Similarly the fact that you made first contact isn’t relevant...many scammers just put an inviting profile up, and wait for likely fish to bite.

Very high 90’s probability that it was a scam.

Offline MilleMiglia

All that about £20? Trust me an "elaborate scam" involves a lot more.

Offline Niggledebits

First of all, this post is not too long, if the Seeking forum was not closed to new members then it would have been posted there.

Yes it is a scam and she tried it on me. The photos are hot and she wanted train fare from York to Leeds.

Well done for not paying up front.

Offline jackdaw

It wasn’t an elaborate scam...just a bog standard scam most of us have seen dozens of times before.

Put up a profile..wait to be contacted...have a prepared story that asks for travel money..set amount at level that victim will just write off. Then move on to next mug...rinse and repeat.

It might earn a could of hundred quid a month..in a good month...but naff all effort involved.

Offline jackdaw

First of all, this post is not too long, if the Seeking forum was not closed to new members then it would have been posted there.

Yes it is a scam and she tried it on me. The photos are hot and she wanted train fare from York to Leeds.

Well done for not paying up front.

She or he..of course..whoever it is won’t be using pictures showing themselves, unless incredibly stupid.

Offline shagbambi

Traditional SA scam. Just like you would not pay upfront on AW, SA is no different.

Offline Brumish

It doesn’t look like much but cos user £20 from every Tom, dick and Christian and it adds up. She could just be testing the water too.
The last girl to get convicted apparently made £90,000. Although she was a blackmailer, and one guys 40k contributed to that hugely, a scam is there non the less.

Offline jsparky

Trust you?  :lol:

That's how scam work, start with £20 or less because its no big deal, as soon as they draw you in they'll ask for more.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline TPreston

Trust you?  :lol:

That's how scam work, start with £20 or less because its no big deal, as soon as they draw you in they'll ask for more.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

and that way of thinking ie. not worth it, is another 'qualifier'

"oh its only £20, its not even worth the hassle for the scam and I'll spend that on a pack of fags and my lunch at Tescos. Fuck it I'll risk it"

If 'she' asks for £50 its more of a thinker.

99% of money up front are scams. Even paying travel fare up front isnt a risk worth taking for me. Girls are so flaky and they won't give a shit that you've shelled out.

I've had a couple of people offer to reimburse me when I've got fucked about by them. and thats all it is, offers. No actual money comes forward

yobbra

If they want any money upfront for travel just say you are fine booking them a taxi to collect them and pay on your account with the taxi firm or offer to book a hotel at a location to suit them travel wise so they have zero travel costs to incur.  Any scammer will then just block you or give up and move onto easier pray.