Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Doing Money' shame.  (Read 750 times)

Offline Manyunk

I watched this last night and must say it has left me quite numb since. I believe anyone here should watch this, it has shown me a side to this business I suppose I never wanted to accept, the whole concept of trafficing/slavery. It brings light to that phrase that is used so often, 'disinterested EE'. Now we know why.
This business will always exist, and there will always be women willing to participate of their own free will. However, we as the only group who really can effect the nasty side need to take responsibility.
We can actually do something here at least about this despicable element that force young woman to act as slaves. We should know when it doesn't feel right and report it to authorities. We should put on here who is suspected of this brutality and at least deprive these thugs of that which matters...money.
I hope everyone watches this, it is harrowing. Please help to protect those that cannot protect themselves.

Offline jasmcm

Very well put. I always notice the large percentage of Eastern European and also Chinese / Japanese ladies and do wonder why they are here and how they got here. My passion is massage and I am not in it for the 'full works' so I do try to my homework before arranging a meeting. I have however experienced the wrong face to the advertised and the hand over money and then disappear and come back. I don't like this situation but I always do make chat each time and work out if this is voluntary or not. I would hate the thought to be funding gangsters. I think there should be a forum page setup where users here can voice their concerns and or observations as no doubt a section of PSNI are already on here monitoring comments etc.

Offline Greg05

Hello PC Plod..l I’ve just paid for sex or sexual service and to be honest I think the girl might have been trafficked... could you arrest me now or do I have to wait until the morning?

That’s why the law in NI will do more damage than good. The good hearted punter out there who may be more inclined to report trafficking to the police won’t now as it lands them in the shit. There are an element out there happy to put their dick in anything and won’t care if they are trafficked or not.