Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boston Eros Scam  (Read 974 times)

Offline Nicemaan

Hi All

I have been trying to see a few different ladies while in the US, really hard now FOSTA is in effect and the TER has gone .... prices have shot up

Mailed this lady from a secure email   External Link/Members Only

Went through some light screening and agreed an evening meeting for the next day, an outcall to my hotel.

She mailed overnight asking me for a photo of my driving licence and could I meet her for a coffee 5 hrs before our arranged booking time, to see if were compatible.

COP...

Offline ordinarybloke

Sounds suspicious to me ...... Steer clear!!!!!

Offline gophil05

I would be very careful about sending an PII. I would stop if they wont accept references as verification

Offline magnetico

She mailed overnight asking me for a photo of my driving licence and could I meet her for a coffee 5 hrs before our arranged booking time, to see if were compatible.

COP...

So what did you do? Sounds like a cop.  :scare:

Offline Nicemaan

Offline Jen98765

• Service Provider
Hi All

I have been trying to see a few different ladies while in the US, really hard now FOSTA is in effect and the TER has gone .... prices have shot up

Went through some light screening and agreed an evening meeting for the next day, an outcall to my hotel.

COP...

Actually, this is quite normal in america. Especially since outcall appointments tend to be law enforcement’s preferred method of stinging WGs, asking for ID and screening is common practice. If anything clients don’t have to worry about LE in America unless they’re patronizing street workers. LE goes after working girls via stings the most. I can understand why someone would be hesitant sending their ID but workers have to be even more diligent of LE as well as abusive clients so IDs allow us to background check.

Offline gophil05

Are you a provider here in the states???  Asking for a friend:)

Offline Dicky

Hi All

COP...

Quite the opposite actually. No cop would waste their time on meeting you for a coffee. They would set it up such that you're in a room, getting naked and hand the money. Meeting for a coffee doesnt make any case for a cop.
This is either the girl being super careful...or some lther scam but definitely not a cop.  Of course I would never give my id to anyone...leave alone a WG. So much scope for identity theft