Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mobile massage in Belfast?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Bj45

Hi there, new to the forum and have searched previous posts for any mention of what seems to be a new (?) massage service. They are on Gumtree and advertise as Belfast Mobile Massage
I have been to a few of the usual girls mentioned here, orchid, Tee, etc but would be interested in anyone's experience of this new one
Cheers

Offline Sinz

How about share these experiences first ?

Offline Bj45

How about share these experiences first ?
Hi Sinz, yes - why not  :)
Been to Tee on the shore Road and had a similar time to others here, the small room was freezing. If she calls around to your own place, it is 100% better. Massage on a duvet otn the floor and she isn't shy in getting her kit off with a b2b massage and nice he to finish. Have had a great time at 80 for the hour including OWO. In her own place, you can't really get up to much in a small room with a massage table taking up most of the space

Have been to Orchid and seen both Rose and Ann a few times. Ann hinted she might be willing to do a home visit too, but haven't arranged anything. A girl called Jasmine was a nice surprise and didn't ask for he at the start. But when she was massaging high up your legs and brushing past my bits.... I got the impression she was willing. The usual.'tip' was agreed....  Was 20 at the start with Ann and rose but they wanted 40 last time I was there

I go to serene in Lisburn a few times too, and enjoy her 'he' and listen to her endless chat, lol. She is quite knowledgeable about a lot of the other Thai girls in and around Belfast. I reckon they discuss us just as much as we do them!

Tbh, I never trusted backpages even when it was going and am still not sure about some of the ads on Vivastreet. I have been lurking here for a while and this place is probably the best of the lot,lol

Offline Sinz

Now that's more like it  :thumbsup:

That gives you a better chance of getting responses.

Offline Mkdng

First iv'e heard of Tee doing B2B.. wasn't even aware that Tee had her own transport for out calls.. £80 for all this sounds like it's one for the bucket list..

Offline Bj45

yes, in the Belfast area is fine. not sure how far out she would travel.
 She doesn't seem keen on being touched when you are on your front but when you turn over and she sees you hard, she will let you strip her. always wears a tiny sort of string or belt around her waist.
I havnt seen her for a few weeks now ....... I need an empty house, obviously

Offline Greg05

Hi Sinz, yes - why not  :)
Been to Tee on the shore Road and had a similar time to others here, the small room was freezing. If she calls around to your own place, it is 100% better. Massage on a duvet otn the floor and she isn't shy in getting her kit off with a b2b massage and nice he to finish. Have had a great time at 80 for the hour including OWO. In her own place, you can't really get up to much in a small room with a massage table taking up most of the space

Have been to Orchid and seen both Rose and Ann a few times. Ann hinted she might be willing to do a home visit too, but haven't arranged anything. A girl called Jasmine was a nice surprise and didn't ask for he at the start. But when she was massaging high up your legs and brushing past my bits.... I got the impression she was willing. The usual.'tip' was agreed....  Was 20 at the start with Ann and rose but they wanted 40 last time I was there

I go to serene in Lisburn a few times too, and enjoy her 'he' and listen to her endless chat, lol. She is quite knowledgeable about a lot of the other Thai girls in and around Belfast. I reckon they discuss us just as much as we do them!

Tbh, I never trusted backpages even when it was going and am still not sure about some of the ads on Vivastreet. I have been lurking here for a while and this place is probably the best of the lot,lol

They are bound to discuss us to keep themselves safe from the crazies.

That £40 tip shite put me off Orchard. Haven’t been in ages. For that sort of price if I wanted a shit massage and wank I’d go to a prossie.

Offline Bj45

Orchid is just handy sometimes, and when you get the right girl it's good

Offline Heellover86

So far at Orchid I have had rose three times. Asked for her when booking thanks to seeing her name mentioned on here.  Is Anne a better visit?

Must give Tee a go.  Tried Beatrix in Ards and didn't get anything other than a genuinely decent massage.

Great forum lads.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 12:10:33 am by Heellover86 »

Offline Mkdng

So far at Orchid I have had rose three times. Asked for her when booking thanks to seeing her name mentioned on here.  Is Anne a better visit?

Must give Tee a go.  Tried Beatrix in Ards and didn't get anything other than a genuinely decent massage.

Great forum lads.

Guys topic is Mobile massage in Belfast