Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie @ Jackies Manchester  (Read 2369 times)

Offline 313

I was passing Jackies and telephoned to see who was available. I booked to see Rosie, early 50's Milf type.

In she come into the room, pushed me down on the bed, undressed herself and me and then straight away, licking and biting the inside of my legs and torso, teasing me and making eye contact with was really nice. Then she started sucking and took my cock nice and deep, still maintaining eye contact through out, which really got me going. Rosie took at good face fucking with plenty of gagging and drooling on my cock, she likes it rough I think as she seemed to enjoy it.

On with the rubber, I then bent her over the bed and gave her arse a good pounding, again Rosie was really into it with her moans ect and damn can she take a good pounding, nice and deep. When I couldn't take anymore I lay back on the bed, gave her face another fucking and she deep throated me and took all my cum in her mouth.

A great punt.

Offline Bustydusty

I used to see her quite a lot years ago and she was always good

Offline davey.edwards1969

Does the op mean she took anal ?

Offline Ttt333ttt

Sounds good, how much did you pay?

Offline Rack Admirer

How is she looking these days? I last saw her about 10 years ago, I think. I remember that she was starting to look a bit too old for me but still had a terrific set of tits! She must be 55+ now, surely?

Offline wilburs horse

Wow is she still going? Well worth the money if as good as I remember. Still £40 at Jackies.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scouse1

Does the op mean she took anal ?

The op???

I always wanted Rosie to do anal but she didn't do it so may have to go back.  Not seen her for prob 5+ years. She was delightful but age was catching up with her.  Agree her tits were awesome.

Offline Rack Admirer

The op???

Original Poster or Opening Poster (i.e. the person who started the thread).

RS6

How is she looking these days? I last saw her about 10 years ago, I think. I remember that she was starting to look a bit too old for me but still had a terrific set of tits! She must be 55+ now, surely?

How she looking ? Ok then - the one time I got a good look at her about 2 years ago, her frontal teeth were ad hoc missing, black eye, hair looked like she’s used a knife to cut whilst looking through a car wing mirror. Clearly works the street of Manchester and cleary keeping some smack dealers business profitable. Don’t get me wrong I’m not having a pop - I actually felt bad for her coz she’d clearly been beaten up - I think the worse thing was looking at her I just got scared.  She basically looked like death. Don’t take drugs kids!

Offline pauleyleigh

Thanks for the review.. always on the lookout for 50+ MILFS who really like their jobs, they are the best...... pity they don't have website and rota

Offline Rack Admirer

How she looking ? Ok then - the one time I got a good look at her about 2 years ago, her frontal teeth were ad hoc missing, black eye, hair looked like she’s used a knife to cut whilst looking through a car wing mirror. Clearly works the street of Manchester and cleary keeping some smack dealers business profitable. Don’t get me wrong I’m not having a pop - I actually felt bad for her coz she’d clearly been beaten up - I think the worse thing was looking at her I just got scared.  She basically looked like death. Don’t take drugs kids!

Sad, if what you say is true. In the past I think the rumour was that she had a drink problem. I saw her quite a few times when I was younger and she always looked pretty healthy. Her tits were truly wonderful, one of the best sets I've seen. Her service could be remarkable, but for a woman in her 50s to still be working a £40 24-hour parlour tells a story. She started looking older facially and a few times I saw her she didn't seem with it, so I stopped going. As mentioned earlier, this was a good 10 years ago. I'm surprised she's still working tbh.