Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriasSecret_X Worst communication ever - Newcastle  (Read 1433 times)

Elahe13

External Link/Members Only
Had arranged meeting the day beforefor 4pm yesterday and confirmed in the morning but about an hour or less to meeting got text of her that she can't. As I was on my way got disappointed and texted why you saying now I wasted and got reply back of her what shocked me, says: I didn't have to let you know about cancellation and don't care your full of shite. Been really disappointed about the communication. Why someone should talk like that why?

Offline Kev3773

I can't answer that, but it may have something to do with your communications  :unknown: Thanks for reviewing though  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:29:15 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Mansell

Not sure I understand your review, but think I understand where the problem is. Takes two to communicate and yours seem pretty lacking :unknown:   :unknown:

Offline Shearer1955

Can you put the text up on site from her!

You could have worded your review somewhat better than it reads
That said it seems the SP also needs to learn about public relations if what you say is correct :thumbsdown:

Offline johnny34

Not sure I understand your review, but think I understand where the problem is. Takes two to communicate and yours seem pretty lacking :unknown:   :unknown:

How is it 'lacking' if it was arranged the day before & he confirmed in the morning?  :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

How is it 'lacking' if it was arranged the day before & he confirmed in the morning?  :unknown:

Possibly means his communication skills,the Op himself admits his English isn't the best. This may have something to do with it, who knows ? Having said that the girl in question Has a lot to answer for  :hi:

Offline johnny34

Possibly means his communication skills,the Op himself admits his English isn't the best. This may have something to do with it, who knows ? Having said that the girl in question Has a lot to answer for  :hi:

Agreed  :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Yep, PMSL at his comment Worst comms ever, when I then read what his comms were like. But not good swapping the time close to the booking by the girl.

Hopefully he'll have a good punt soon as only 2 negatives so far. Although he reckoned he'd seen one girl before.

Elahe13

I just said what happened and you guys started judging me!!!!
I don't know am I right to put texts here or not?
She cancelled 45mins before the booking and I just politely texted back you should let me know earlier.
I respect you guys opinion but I didn't deserve such a rough reaction.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She cancelled 45mins before the booking and I just politely texted back you should let me know earlier.

To be honest, without being judgemental, the above post is legible and quite well written, your original post isn't and is quite difficult to understand. It's as if they were written by two different people.   :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

To be honest, without being judgemental, the above post is legible and quite well written, your original post isn't and is quite difficult to understand. It's as if they were written by two different people.   :unknown:

His other review is clear too like his post above. Maybe this review was done on a phone on the move.

Offline Kev3773

I don't think you got too much of a rough ride, I pointed out that you said yourself English isn't your first language, so communication isn't straightforward for you, others agreed. This isn't an attack at all, it was an explanation as to why things might have gone wrong.  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

I don't think you got a particularly rough ride.

Keep on posting your experiences it might help someone.

Be interesting to see the texts. I see OP and the girl have reciprocal negatives on aw yet she has left him a glowing positive previously. She does claim she tried to rearrange which at short notice he has a right to be pissed about it.

Wonder if she was juggling bookings or duos with TT?

Offline Kev3773

I see OP and the girl have reciprocal negatives on aw yet she has left him a glowing positive previously. She does claim she tried to rearrange which at short notice he has a right to be pissed about it.

Wonder if she was juggling bookings or duos with TT?

Just looked at that, she loved there first meeting and thought he was a gentleman, no mention of problems with communication, which she blames after she received a negative from him on 2nd attempted meet. Think she's been reading this thread.

Offline johnny34

Just looked at that, she loved there first meeting and thought he was a gentleman, no mention of problems with communication, which she blames after she received a negative from him on 2nd attempted meet. Think she's been reading this thread.

Looking at her fb on aw, communications are not her strong point.

Offline FLYING BLUE

The OP's initial post in this thread is a perfect example of just why it makes sense to wait until you actually have time to post something that's legible and makes sense to those that read it, instead of (maybe in this case) posting something on the move, on your phone and with little thought.  :timeout:

In this case, it looks like the OP dashed something off in frustration & half the thread is then taken up with us trying to understand what the OP meant in the first place :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

The OP's initial post in this thread is a perfect example of just why it makes sense to wait until you actually have time to post something that's legible and makes sense to those that read it, instead of (maybe in this case) posting something on the move, on your phone and with little thought.  :timeout:

In this case, it looks like the OP dashed something off in frustration & half the thread is then taken up with us trying to understand what the OP meant in the first place :unknown:

Either that, or a late night post when he's "Half Cut" with wobbly water, just after the event, hic.  :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac