Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Miss Louinske of Nottingham  (Read 14077 times)

3 review(s) for miss_louinske (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TomTank

WARNING - THIS IS A REVIEW OF A TRANSSEXUAL
if it's not your cup of tea, hit that back buton now

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost - £150
Time - 1 hour
Recommend - yes
Would return - yes

Summary
Super model with a cock, English, very horny, lovely 9 inch cock, with which she topped beautifully.
Incredible experience with a lovely girl.

Easy access from motorway. A little bit council estatish, but felt very safe. Free easy parking in front of house / flat. Immaculate trendy modern flat inside.

Looks
Even better than photos - one of those incredible close the door moments revealing a thing of beauty. She really looked like a super model, and it was actually hard to imagine she had a cock. Immaculately dressed and made up.

Service
Little chit chat, although slightly difficult as she had some great music playing a bit loudly.
Undressed, some cuddling and kissing (no DFK, for me anyway), a little clothes removal, nipple sucking and admiring her very tasteful tattoos, which looked amazing on her sultry dark skin.

At this point I had forgotten I'd booked a TS girl, and suddenly remembered "Hang on she's supposed to have a cock". Looked down and saw a bulge, reached for it and it seemed a reasonable handful that was semi-hard, She was keen for it to pop out of her lovely lingerie, and as it did it began to grow into a wonderful 9 inch tool.

Wonderful response to my oral and her cock was rock hard. She was very horny and wanted to fuck me, which is one of the reasons I was there, so she had me on all fours and began. For such a large cock she was very good at taking me slowly and gently. I can often be a bit of a whimp, but she was expert enough to get me really taking it nice and hard.

What was really nice was that she was clearly very horny and announced she wanted to come. I said I'd like it in my face so she slowed down a bit, but then got herself very excited and had to be very quick to get it out - and get the condom off - so I could take it in my face and mouth. She was still able to get hard after cumming, and we continued to have some fun, however I would say that the service did slow down a bit, and was less horny.
I suppose that's my only criticism, in that I would have preferred her to come nearer the end of the session. As it was it kind of ran out of steam and I felt the need to get myself to come, thinking that we must have had an hour, when it turned out to be about 45 mins. When I see her again I think I might go for a 30 minute service or just make sure I can see my watch so I can pace myself.

Miketheknight22

Good review Tom interesting, informative and different!! Just for anybody that’s interested is Miss only a top? Does she take/suck cock too? Couldn’t see it on her profile..

RubberBeak

Wow. This experience appeals to me.

Offline TomTank

she did ask me by text if I was looking for top or bottom service, so she might offer both

Offline TomTank

Tom you know anything of Tracey Kelly?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sorry no, I think she had some decent reviews on another site and some may have said she was more TV than TS, but I can't be sure

Online Hotdogboy88

I’ve seen her and up there in top 3 worst ts punts. And I have had a lot of shit ts punts.

Just to clarify that’s Tracey Kelly I’m talking abut it.

Not seen miss lou would love to but her attitude on the phone price and reviews on a song nice deleted site haven’t persuaded me.

Is she a heavy cummer??
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:33:44 am by Hotdogboy88 »

Offline Space Invader

Sorry to show my ignorance , but this isn't something in my box of TO DO lists, but I'm intrigued - what does Top or Bottom service mean ? and why refer to them as a 'she' when obviously its a HE - old fart syndrome on my part I guess ?   

Miketheknight22

Sorry to show my ignorance , but this isn't something in my box of TO DO lists, but I'm intrigued - what does Top or Bottom service mean ? and why refer to them as a 'she' when obviously its a HE - old fart syndrome on my part I guess ?   

As a top you are only generally interested in the giving part, as in you fucking an ass or having your cock sucked. A bottom is the polar opposite only wanting to be fucked in the ass or sucking cock.. Some  swap and take both, others are strict and are only tops/bottoms. Being a TS they have decided inside they want to live there life out as a woman and are maybe in the inbetween part before getting the penis chopped off!! I refer to them as ‘she’ out of respect for who they want to be that’s all.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey Thanks, glad to hear you had fun.

Greasyeasy2

Is she circumcised or uncircumcised ?

Where in Nottingham is she? (Not asking for exact address, just the general area)

Offline Ottolove

Great review, thanks for sharing...

RubberBeak

The trouble with receiving anal sex is that once tried with the right partner it does actually feel damn good.   ;)

Offline shylad57

Does it? I will take your word for it - 100% NOT for me  :scare:

Online Hotdogboy88

I agree my most intense orgasms have come from anal sex with. Tgirl.

Offline TomTank

Is she circumcised or uncircumcised ?

Where in Nottingham is she? (Not asking for exact address, just the general area)

I think she was uncircumcised, but it was already enlarging and pulling itself back so I can't be certain.
She's off Bestwood Park Drive between Top Valley and Rise Park

Online Hotdogboy88

Is she a heavy cummer??

Thinking of seeing her tonight or tomorrow 😀😀

Cheers.

Offline Lamach

Is she a heavy cummer??

Thinking of seeing her tonight or tomorrow 😀😀

Cheers.

Would love to know about this if any has anything to report.

Always been one of my fantasies to take a big hot sticky load.

Offline Dipper

Would love to know about this if any has anything to report.

Always been one of my fantasies to take a big hot sticky load.

Must be a few gay review sites around where you can fill yer boots.

Online Hotdogboy88

Not many at all none of any substance at least. Don’t think I’m gay as seen the same person not dressed and had no attraction what so ever. Until girl mode was resumed.

But if that makes you comfortable to put a label on fair play to you.  :hi:

Offline Dipper

Not partiularly.

But anal sex with men and taking “a big hot, sticky load” tends to point in this direction.  :hi:

Online Hotdogboy88

Lol. But I also visit GGs as well. I take your point. But if you so insistent on giving me a label shouldn’t it be bisexual??

Offline Dipper

Online Hotdogboy88

You not gay if you sleep with women.  :wacko:

Offline PepeMAGA

You not gay if you sleep with women.  :wacko:
your own business really what you are.
must admit as a straight guy I could never see myself wanting a dick up my ass, or getting a mouthful though. :hi:

Offline Picti

The position I take is that it's a good, clearly labelled review. It'll be useful for anyone interested in seeing this TS.

A punter's sexuality is his own business, and as long as everything is kept safe there's no detriment to anyone else.

Offline scouting

The position I take is that it's a good, clearly labelled review. It'll be useful for anyone interested in seeing this TS.

A punter's sexuality is his own business, and as long as everything is kept safe there's no detriment to anyone else.

+1
What is it with guys who think their way is the only way. Haven't tried it myself - yet, but I enjoy reading reviews from all my colleagues on here. Some of the encounters wouldn't necessarily be my cup of tea but it's great to read the reviews nonetheless.

Hard shagger

I plan on seeing this lady very soon,having experienced ladies with cocks a few times I can honestly say it's amazing and if you've never tried it but are are curious then I say go for it, you'll either love it or realise that it's not for you but one thing is you'll never regret it

Online Hotdogboy88

Seen her a couple of days ago will write a review. Till I get time a quick summary it be a negative. Disinterested more interested in watch the telly. And her cock is no where near 9”.