Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelwings84 - Leeds  (Read 2735 times)

23 review(s) for angelwings84 (23 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline YorksPaul

External Link/Members Only

Venue : Docks, Leeds
Rate : £100 for 1 hour

Comms: Booked through AW ... first time meet with Angel so she requires to speak to you first before you can book.

Contemplated a Duo booking with Kendall but decided I wouldn't have the energy for both so kept it simple.

Arrived at the Docks, sunny day, loads of people about. You call Angel once you're there and she guides you to right block, lift etc... Door was open when I got to the flat... Nobody at the door.... turned to see my host and she looked nice although a little older than I was expecting.  Got a kiss and offered a drink... then took a quick shower before entering the bedroom in just a towel.

Paperwork out of the way and she was straight in with French Kissing with lots of tongue. Took off her top to reveal a perfect set of fake tits... I had to ask if they were real or not as they were exceptional.. she dropped to her knees and gave a very good cocksucking masterclass... I had her for an hour and there was no way I'd have lasted 15 minutes if I'd have let her carry on.... lots and ball rubbing and she likes to put her finger up where the sun doesn't shine if you like that.

On to the bed for more felacio... she doesn't hold back and is happy to hear your squirming in agony... decided I needed a break and did a bit of RO which she seemed to enjoy. On with a condom and a bit of missionary followed by doggy. Normally I can hold back from cumming but this time it just went past the point if no return and it ended up with a non climax whereby just a bit comes out... gutted!

Angel seems to have a bit of experience and says she used to run her own agency years ago... so as a model professional she cleaned me up and started getting me going again.... more oral... even more vigorous this time ... 10 minutes of groaning and whining later I was cumming properly in her mouth ... her technique is very good and she gives great eye contact and will make sure it's a sloppy one.

After another 5 minute breather I was back on with the condom... but at 44 I could feel I wasn't going to get much more out my dick as it was feeling a bit traumatised... impressively though she did get me to cum again with 5 minutes left... 2.5 times in a hour is pretty good going for me....

My hour was nearly up but she did ask if I wanted a back massage to finish with which was nice. Went slightly over time... really good punt ... and if you want a blonde with nice tits then she fits the bill. Rates are reasonable, service was great and she seems to enjoy what she does.   ;)

Offline Spannerman

Thanks Paul great review.

I saw her years ago and I remember those perfect tits. A return visit us on the cards.

DarthDingler

I've only been punting 6 months and she's been on my list the whole time. I need to have a go at this one.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Did I read that right ?? She let you CIM ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline anonyorks

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Did I read that right ?? She let you CIM ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Yeah, be good to confirm that. If she does then I'll be going back as was the only negative about her

Slusher

I have seen Angel many times (before I joined here) and can assure you she does NOT do CIM

Wings

Hi guys i am angelwings84......im not sure why this gentleman has said he did cim with me as I can assure you 100% he DID NOT!    I have never offered this in all the years ive worked and I can also assure you I NEVER will either  ..im sorry!   .  Love and hugs to you all xxx

Offline geoffg

Angelwings and cim? I think not.
There can be few of her regulars who have known Angel for longer than I. Her choice of dos and don'ts are stated very clearly. If it says she does then she does, and if it says she doesn't then she does not.  Among the FAQs is “Q. Do you do cim?   A.  No I'm sorry.”
Angelwings and cim?  No. I'd bet my next visit (already booked) on that.

Offline anonyorks

There can be few of her regulars who have known Angel for longer than I. Her choice of dos and don'ts are stated very clearly. If it says she does then she does, and if it says she doesn't then she does not.  Among the FAQs is “Q. Do you do cim?   A.  No I'm sorry.”

Do you find it unbelievable Geoff?

Offline Gas Man 40s

I have seen Angel many times (before I joined here) and can assure you she does NOT do CIM

Review to follow then?

Offline Gas Man 40s

There can be few of her regulars who have known Angel for longer than I. Her choice of dos and don'ts are stated very clearly. If it says she does then she does, and if it says she doesn't then she does not.  Among the FAQs is “Q. Do you do cim?   A.  No I'm sorry.”

Review to follow then?

Slusher

Review to follow then?

I think it was April the last time I was in Leeds, as I said, before I joined here. So, no report to follow, sorry!

Offline Kendrig

Angel has already answered the question, no need for your support, she managed to resolve herself.

Simply amazing Geoff. You come onto the website (first post in 3 years) in defence of angel, when she definitely didn't need your support. Get off your horse :dancegirl: :dancegirl: it won't gain you any brownie points.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:35:02 pm by Kendrig »