Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Martians - st austell  (Read 684 times)

2 review(s) for Sweet Martinaa (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline squigmcdig

Ok so plan A didn't go my way today, see my previous review.

Being an idiot I thought I would go for a Polish girl who had just popped up on aw nearby, even though she had dubious reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to see her in her hotel room. Comms all great and got to the room on time as planned.  From some of her previous reviews was weary may have to walk if she is completely hanging.  Very pleasantly surprised to be welcomed by a very pretty curly haired girl, who looked in her early 20s. Dressed in the cliched little black dress, with a very naughty smile.  I would say she is a size 12, but not fat, though no gym bunny, all the curves are in the right places.

Paperwork out of the way, £80 for 30mins, I undressed she watched. When I was ready she came over to me fully clothed and snogged me full on dfk, which surprised me given how she had been with others, but then immediately went phhhpht!!! "You smoke too many cigarettes" this was actually true and I was very embarrassed, I had smoked heavily after plan A went to shit.  But she just gave me a cheeky smile and grabbed hold of my cock and said I will kiss him instead, who am I to refuse a pretty young lady.

Body wise as I said nice curved figure, boobs just starting to drop but still spectacular, she has a large tattoo, which I quite like but others may not, most of her torso is a Phoenix or something, it stops before her tits so I didn't pay much attention.

Wiped my cock with a wet wipe, again I like this, but some guys don't. Then some great Owo, got most of me in there, and even let me give her head a little push downwards.

She then got on top for cowgirl, she had an impressive riding technique but lost stamina after a few minutes.  Went to doggy, she started making noises, which I initially thought were fake so started banging her harder, then noticed she was getting quite red all over and seemed to have a good time, turned her over for some missionary.  Before getting her to wank me off on her tits, great eye contact and cheeky smile as she went.

Had a chat and a laugh after.

Pros
Very pretty
Great smile
Superb Owo
Enthusiast shag
Pleasing shape

Cons
Slightly saggy tits, if I am picky
Tattoo is huge
No kissing, but probably my fault.
She looks nothing like those pics, obviously as they are photo shopped to within a inch of their lives, Shame ads she actually looks good anyway??

Overall a good straight forward vanilla punt with a pretty girl next door type who, at least made me feel like she, enjoyed herself.  Plan B maybe but a s surprisingly good plan.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:53:35 pm by squigmcdig »