Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Julia Lovely - Bristol  (Read 1182 times)

Shaketherooom

I saw Julia today near cabot circus in Bristol, £60 for half an hour. I liked the photos but was wary as 0 and hidden feedback and a warning on aw that the profile was under suspicion (or similar words). I went anyway with a fixed thought that i would walk if even slightly suspicious or dodgy. As it turned out she was a tall, busty, curvy hot looking pole. I asked if DFK was ok and was answered with a full on snog. Less great was no CIM but that was forgot when she went to her knees and swallowed my entire length, and gave my balls good attention too. Sex (covered) was energetic, engaging and bloody good and i popped in doggy. Her english is good, nice flat, said is in Bristol till saturday.
 I asked about hidden feedback, she said she is new to this and using a friends profile. I just checked to link her AW profile but i cant find it now so maybe aw closed it. If it does come back then i would say she is great value at £60.

Offline The_Don

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Link?

I saw Julia today near cabot circus in Bristol, £60 for half an hour. I liked the photos but was wary as 0 and hidden feedback and a warning on aw that the profile was under suspicion (or similar words). I went anyway with a fixed thought that i would walk if even slightly suspicious or dodgy. As it turned out she was a tall, busty, curvy hot looking pole. I asked if DFK was ok and was answered with a full on snog. Less great was no CIM but that was forgot when she went to her knees and swallowed my entire length, and gave my balls good attention too. Sex (covered) was energetic, engaging and bloody good and i popped in doggy. Her english is good, nice flat, said is in Bristol till saturday.
 I asked about hidden feedback, she said she is new to this and using a friends profile. I just checked to link her AW profile but i cant find it now so maybe aw closed it. If it does come back then i would say she is great value at £60.