Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative :  Outcall : Leeds Playmates -  Serena (Stunning and Petite Asian)  (Read 1845 times)

Offline a1b2

Just catching up on my outstanding reviews. This one is from late July 16.

Negative :  Outcall

Name:  Leeds Playmates -  Serena (Stunning and Petite Asian Beauty)

Person: Serena

Link: External Link/Members Only

Looks:   Small petite asian girl, light brown skin.  Not as good as the pictures on her profile.  Definitely photoshoped.

Personality:  A mix bag.  Good at chatting and that's all. 

Services: OWO,  Doggy, CG, Missionary.

Session:  1.5hr session, spent mostly chatting. Limited OWO.

Summary:    Paid  £230 for 1.5hr session. What a mistake. Should have gone shopping instead.  She was dressed casual, like going shopping to tescos.   During introductions  I   noticed she was  nowhere near as pretty as per profile pics.  However I thought maybe its just me  being fussy.  We started chatting on the bed.  I then noticed the white area in her eyes were looking a bit yellowish.  Soon she was telling me she had been clubbing the night b4 and got hme late very drunk.  By this time i was thinking can't get any worse.  It did.

After 30 mins chattin about herself i said we should be starting.  She undressed and asked what I liked.   I replied owo with dt.  Once naked we started kissing and noticed bad breathe.  I couldnt kiss anymore after this.  She started owo and this was really limited.  By this time i realised that she had fake tits, fake hair, her teeth were done but you can see the work carried out, her eyebrows and eyelashes were fake.  It was a pretty poor attempt by her really.  By this time I wanted it over asap.  I told her I would try doggy.  So we started but was hit by a smelly odour.  She hadnt showered properly.   That killed it for me. I couldnt continue.  She chatted a bit more.  About her ex bf but by this time I had enough.  I told her evening was over for me and let her leave early.   I was glad she left.  It was one of the worst punts I have had.

Good; agency bookin only.
Bad; the girl.  Crap service. Terrible hygeine.  The colour of her eyes made her Look like she had alcohol poisoning.

Overall rating: 0/10

Would I go again.  Definitely not.

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Pics:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 07:47:00 pm by a1b2 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS £2.50 a minute and she can't get something as simple as smelling good right.  :dash: :dash:

This one was well and truly on my to do list. She ain't anymore.

I'd be having a word with the agency about this.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:18:05 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline YorkshireLad

Another one to avoid, an Asian girl offering a good service would make a killing in Yorkshire.

Offline Sentinal

During introductions  I   noticed she was  nowhere near as pretty as per profile pics.

Her face is blurred on her profile pictures? Am I missing something

Offline a1b2

Sentinal. No your not missing anything.  I didnt write up properly.

What I meant was that she did not look nrly as gud as stated on her profile and how her pics make out.  Looking at her pics and reading the profile made me think she was very pretty and fit. 

Offline maggsy

That's a hell of a lot of money to pay for such a poor experience.
I have used Playmates quite a lot and on the few occasions I have had cause to complain they have been very good at putting things right.
I had a similar poor experience a while back with Sophia and the agency offered me a discount on a future booking which I used to see Alicia who is great - I will do a review in due course.

Offline TBONE16

That's a hell of a lot of money to pay for such a poor experience.
I have used Playmates quite a lot and on the few occasions I have had cause to complain they have been very good at putting things right.
I had a similar poor experience a while back with Sophia and the agency offered me a discount on a future booking which I used to see Alicia who is great - I will do a review in due course.

I had issues with Sophia too (see review). Spent too much time talking about random garbage. Didnt know you could complain about them. Thought agencies wudnt give a damn ever as the girls get them their bread n butter but i may b wrong. Another lesson learnt thanks to UKP

Offline maggsy

It's not exactly a complaint process, but on the few occasions I have pointed things out to them i.e. poor service, crap bed etc they have tried to put things right.
In fairness I have generally found them to be very good.

Offline Madden

pity about Sophia. by all accounts she is very pretty which makes it a pity that she offers such a poor service. Apparently she resembles lana Rhodes according to a review on another site.

Offline maggsy

pity about Sophia. by all accounts she is very pretty which makes it a pity that she offers such a poor service. Apparently she resembles lana Rhodes according to a review on another site.

Yes she does!