Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morriston Swansea Chinese Massage  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Paulsenis

I have read so much about this place and as I was in Swansea on business I decided to give it a try  out of intrigue more than anything else.
Normally when I punt I would choose a SP mainly through AW and everyone knows the drill ie email, number shag etc so this went against what I normally do and I didn't really know what to expect if I am honest.
The place itself is on the outskirts of the city centre and on a busy shopping street which is a disadvantage in itself for discreetness etc. On departure I was however  to find that there is a rear door but if you are not familiar with the area like I was, this will be hard to find from the main road.
I had rang up using the number stated on gumtree. Nothing much was given away during the call other than it was a massage service.
I arranged it for my lunch hour so when I got there the street was a little busy but I was to horny to back out.
On arrival at the premises I was met by a lovely looking Chinese girl . I was taken into the room and told to undress. As all the punters on here that have reviewed the place previously have stripped naked at this point I did likewise and the lady came in with me fully undressed lying on my front.
I opted for the £30 full body which I have to say was an exceptional massage. All knots in my back legs etc seemed to have been removed, it was that good.The lady was fully clothed throughout this. Feeling relaxed after her massage I got told to turn around and this is where the main course started.
I was extremely aroused. The lady obviously spotted this and I enquired if she would massage the aroused area to which she said yes it would be £20 extra, £30 extra if she was to remove her clothes and let me touch her.
I opted for the second option and she revealed a beautiful body.
I had a good feel of her tits and bum and pussy and just got harder which I thought wasn't possible. There then followed an awesome  cock massage which I can only describe as being out of this world. Every inch of my penis and my balls  were gently caressed and eventually I could not hold any longer and I fired off uncontrollably nearly hitting the 'non sexual' service sign at the front of me.
Didn't get the girls name but in the punting shithole that is Swansea I know where I will be going next time I am that way.
Still smiling and my cock and balls just seem totally empty.