Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trip to Marrakesh - anyone fancy tagging along?  (Read 1778 times)

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Chaps,

After reading the 93 page thread on this forum I have decided that I need to check this venue out for myself. I am looking at a 4 or 5 day trip towards the end of Sept and happy to meet up with fellow board members. I plan on scoping the scenic mile as well as hitting a few of the clubs. Anyone from the board fancy meeting up?

Offline MrGreen007

Have you already booked your tickets?

I am planning to visit Marrakech also but will be there around mid October.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Have you already booked your tickets?

I am planning to visit Marrakech also but will be there around mid October.

Looks like we will miss each other - I fly out on the 24th Sept

IP_MAN

How much did you pay for flight and hotel of you do not mind me asking? Also contemplating a visit
 Regards

Offline THEPRINCE1127

How much did you pay for flight and hotel of you do not mind me asking? Also contemplating a visit
 Regards

Flights -  from London was around £180 but can get it cheaper if you book in advance
Hotel - after reading this thread I decided not to go the hotel route and stick with an apartment which is around 1000 MAD a night

jay.kay7

Chaps,

After reading the 93 page thread on this forum I have decided that I need to check this venue out for myself. I am looking at a 4 or 5 day trip towards the end of Sept and happy to meet up with fellow board members. I plan on scoping the scenic mile as well as hitting a few of the clubs. Anyone from the board fancy meeting up?

how long you staying in Kech for? i'm planning on visiting Kech and Agadir in a couple of weeks so am open to partying lol

Offline THEPRINCE1127

how long you staying in Kech for? i'm planning on visiting Kech and Agadir in a couple of weeks so am open to partying lol

4 nights dude