Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sluttycute Jackie -- Swansea  (Read 1011 times)

Online Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only

this is a new profile.. Looks like a PG scam to me as its tgtbt.
I did a tineye on her profile picture and got nothing back

Ay comments??

p.s. Ive emailed just in case.. :cool:

Offline Bonio

The profile has an alert on it. Not sure if that is because it is new or not

Online Punting_Mad

that is because she has not provided a verification photo.. or it has not been approved yet.

Offline Bonio

that is because she has not provided a verification photo.. or it has not been approved yet.
Well if she looks like that and charges £100 she will be busy. Hope you get a reply to your email.

SeekingtheTruth

Got to be a PG scam, only signed up today but already managed to set up a PG.

np500

Stinks of scam, if not , great , but don’t hold breath .

STAR-LORD

Don't know why but the first paragraph, whinging about the lack of action from the ex-boyfriend tickled me.  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

Don't know why but the first paragraph, whinging about the lack of action from the ex-boyfriend tickled me.  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Same excuse most of us give as to why we’re on here ! And punt .

STAR-LORD

Same excuse most of us give as to why we’re on here ! And punt .

Good call! Well it doesn't apply to me, but in all retrospect anything goes I suppose.  :rolleyes:

WelshElise

it's ID mine had the same warning it was reported warning removed once ID is accepted it can take days just wait and see you never know maybe legit may not be she's cute though 

np500

Good call! Well it doesn't apply to me, but in all retrospect anything goes I suppose.  :rolleyes:

We’re all different woolfie, but end of days , we ain’t getting it, so we punt for much the same reason, to scratch that itch !

Offline mrdiamond77

We’re all different woolfie, but end of days , we ain’t getting it, so we punt for much the same reason, to scratch that itch !

Yes, I am single and would probably not be getting any otherwise. 

np500

I’m married, oh on strike for 8 years , she must think I’m wanking my fucking head off, well I am in a way !

STAR-LORD

Ditto!

STAR-LORD

I’m married, oh on strike for 8 years , she must think I’m wanking my fucking head off, well I am in a way !

Now who am I to argue with that concept!  :lol: