Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations quickie before the rugby match  (Read 1463 times)

Offline neonboy

Hi guys
I have a spare half hour on Saturday morning around 11am before the rugby match on Saturday. I wouldn’t mind having a sneaky quickie with a hot milf. Just wondered if anyone had any experience and recommendations for me. Much appreciated. Have looked at the parlours but would prefer someone close to the central train station so I can just pop in and out on my way for a drink

Offline Jwill90210

External Link/Members Only

Well worth a quick trip to century wharf if shes free

Offline neonboy

Thanks yes she is very hot. I will give her a call

Offline SO595

Don't know if you know Century Wharf, but it's probably about a 10 to 15 min walk from the back end of central station (depending on your walking speed) so factor that in if you have literally a half hour.

It's also a gated complex with a lot of buildings so getting in and finding your way around  can be fun.  I once visited a tourer who knew the name of the building she was in but couldn't describe how to get to it and I couldn't find it on any of the signs.   Spent ages wandering round trying not to look suspicious  :dash:

Hopefully this one will be able to give you clear directions!
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline neonboy

Thanks mate  I have booked a 20 minute blow and go at 11am on Saturday morning. Should give me just enough time. Her photos look amazing. I may go for a half hour full personal if I manage to ge there a little early

Offline SO595

Have fun, if you're like me and you like to be prepared (and you know which building she's in ahead of time), there's a map of the site at External Link/Members Only

Offline neonboy

Top man. I have saved the map and I am sure it will come in handy when I am near to her place

Offline neonboy

So I text her last night and again this morning to confirm our previously booked meeting. No reply whatsoever completely let me down. Ended up not bothering to see anyone and saved myself the money. Oh well never mind

Online houseboot

So I text her last night and again this morning to confirm our previously booked meeting. No reply whatsoever completely let me down. Ended up not bothering to see anyone and saved myself the money. Oh well never mind

But did your trip have a "Happy ending"?

Offline Gastroboy

But did your trip have a "Happy ending"?
Of course he did. Wales won 34-7

Online houseboot

Of course he did. Wales won 34-7

That surely depends on what colour shirt he was wearing.

He might have returned to Bristol doubly disappointed.

Offline neonboy

Hahaha I good day was had even without the happy ending at the beginning

Offline Proton

Sorry you did not get  the "Warm Welsh Physical happy-Ending" that you were hoping for. Thou you must admit it was an unusually exciting afternoon with an unexpected large happy ending. Maybe next time you are here in Cardiff, you will got both in a weekend. 

Offline SO595

That may be worth a brief negative review for the benefit of future punters who look at reviews but may not see this thread?