Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt with blondelikesfun  (Read 1627 times)

Offline PerfectPete

I have booked my first ever wg for a punt next week.

Any of you experienced punters give any advice especially those who have seen blondlikesfun before.

Here's to the first of hopefully many punts!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 04:42:21 pm by PerfectPete »

Offline Steelworker

That’s a hell of a first punt. Not cheap but pretty, stunning body and good. Read the reviews and just go with the flow. She knows what’s she’s doing. Review when you’ve done it though  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good luck.  Planning on getting to see her myself too.   :hi:

np500

As S W says. again , only met on a duo, on my list to see 1-2-1 with welsh Barbie !

Offline punisher

wow nice first punt
she is on my to do list she looks hot
was hoping her green light would be on this morning
but when i looked it was off
it is on now though but i got plans for tonight
but hoping to meet her soon
but hope your planned punt goes well :thumbsup:

Hectorshouse

PP you will not regret seeing her! Seeing her soon myself, have reviewed her recently.

You are starting with a top girl, great start to your punting!

Offline Beckerman

My first post, been lurking here a while though, thought it was time to join in properly.
I saw her back in November when I was in Cardiff, definitely a good first punt and well worth the money. Nice girl, very friendly, stunning body and I don’t normally go for girls with fake boobs, but these were great. Hope you have fun.

Hectorshouse

BM - your first post!

Suggest you have a go with a review of a WG you have seen, it's like all things try and then refine as you do more.

I have only been on three months, my first review was okay, but they have improved with practice.

Read the notes on reviews before you try.

Offline mrdiamond77

My first post, been lurking here a while though, thought it was time to join in properly.
I saw her back in November when I was in Cardiff, definitely a good first punt and well worth the money. Nice girl, very friendly, stunning body and I don’t normally go for girls with fake boobs, but these were great. Hope you have fun.

A review will be helpful.   :hi:

Offline Steelworker

I revisited very recently and had a great time again. She’s in tremendous shape and a very pleasant girl to go with great service. Good luck with your first one. Let us know how it goes.

Hectorshouse