Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily:)  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Ferguson86

Been trying to arrange an outcall with Emily. Communication was good but I had a nagging doubt so asked her if she had any other pictures, she made a fuss about this but then sent me a cropped picture which I did a tineye search on-Russian model called Katya!
I gave her the opportunity to come clean by showing her I'd found her out but she refused to send a new picture, just the bottom half of what could be any girls face, which didn't look like the profile picture she claimed was genuine.
In short: dodgy. May be awesome but I can't risk it!

Edit: forgot link External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 11:40:27 am by Ferguson86 »
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

newforthisyear

At those rates, any uncertainty and its a nogo :scare:

Offline HughJardon

I agree. If she's pumping out rates of £160 nicker per hour she'd best be hotter than a habenero chilli pepper.

So the fact that she doesn't show her true likeness via her profile for me speaks volumes. Seems way too pricey for the Tofft

Offline gurtat

Well spotted. I didn't realise you could use tineye on a mobile, great tip.

Rattle

Just based on my last punt at Overstone court( but I still think she was the photo lady thou) :dash: maybe I require a lot more advice from you professional punters out there.
 So what is this all about.. >>>  Well spotted. I didn't realise you could use tineye on a mobile, great tip.

Can you please advice I would appreciate any other help from anyone.. :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline trivago

She's a fucking pain in the arse...
Just in it to try and sell you text sex and fuck knows who's "naughty"  photos..
Bet your life the feedback is fake too..

Today is the third time this little fucker has placed a bid in my RB with no intention of meeting..
Wouldn't mind so much but she's always the first so removes the opportunity to change alter..

Same shitty comment each time..

Hi,
Your a bit far from me but I’d like to offer my text service naughty pics and videos for a fee please contact me by iMessage or WhatsApp on ‭‭+44 7956 604138‬‬ xx

:angry: :mad: :diablo: