Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendation in W2 are Paddington or Bayswater/Queensway ?  (Read 751 times)

Axel937

Interested in a nice slim blonde girl
Any recommendation ?

Offline hendrix

External Link/Members Only

Please read the "how to ask..." section. There are hundreds of girls in that area.

Axel937

I saw that are many but I am looking for a genuine and good one around Paddington/Bayswater area
Any recommendation ?
Cheers mate  :thumbsup:

Offline Silver Birch

External Link/Members Only

Please read the "how to ask..." section. There are hundreds of girls in that area.

+1.

If you can't be arsed to pick out a few that appeal to you, why should anyone else be arsed to to waste their time?  :dash: :dash:

Axel937

Offline JamesRockford

Hi there long-time lurker. Yes of course I can recommend someone for you.  A slim blonde girl in the W2 area - she really fits the bill perfectly.

She's in her early 20s, long legs, smooth skin, I think she's Norwegian.  Gorgeous complexion, about 5'8" tall.  Really affectionate.  Lovely warm smile and firm natural size B tits with very responsive nipples.  If I had one criticism it's that she just loves to DFK and she does amazing cock-worship but she tends to run way over time (without charging) - usually providing a long and loving post coital massage.  She's really amazing model material and the thing that amazes me is how reasonable she is in her pricing!

Her link is....

... oh damn sorry my phone's ringing, got to go.

Offline hendrix

Oh ding dong :D love the placement of one of your aliases in your shortlist.

Bellend.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 08:52:47 pm by hendrix »