Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pulling a Pro$$ie... How? Why? Don't!?  (Read 9195 times)

xer0

You do know that means you earn at least £175,000 per year before tax?

That means you earn ~£3,500 per week.

Guess again. I charge £900 a day for consultancy :)
Since we're now asking personal questions - How much do you make?

xer0

Which time, in one post "he" clearly states "he's" punting Two years and in another Five Years

"He" also stated he was married and as such would be going to a wedding with his wife, so would be unlikely to be able to punt.

And of course "He" has a massive cock  :lol:

The amount of salt is unreal.

I've been a member of AW for over 5 years but I've been a regular user since having more money to play with.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 09:02:33 am by xer0 »

James999

Guess again. I charge £900 a day for consultancy

But yesterday you said you were salaried  :sarcastic:

James999

Probably also a female / pro$$ie, as uses the term working girl and then mixes in Pro$$ie to try and fit in, people tend to use one or the other, and working girl is more a term used by pro$$ies,

But then so is

at my discretion.

A pro working girl will take hygiene seriously.
You can always ask the working girl
working girls

Probably works for

I think I'll be using Secrets.. External Link/Members Only
Nice selection and good reviews:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35070.0

Knocks the competition
I'm not sure about the reputation of this site, but I saw some fake entries...

James999

The amount of salt is unreal.

I've been a member of AW for over 5 years but I've been a regular user since having more money to play with.

Not what you said on 21st August

I've been using AW for the past 5 years to fulfil my needs on a whim.
And because I usually got what I was after, there was no need to use any other services.

However, I found most of the girls in Manchester a little pricier than their London counterparts.
Whether they were Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian... all the decent ones were charging similar rates.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I don't like to call people out on a anonymous forum, but the constant stream of BS from this xer0 troll is incredible. No pro$$ie would give up annual earnings of 120k.  :wacko:

Next he'll be telling us he's a high roller and has a bodyfat index of 9%  :wacko: 

cockneybstrd

Indeed I am Sir :yahoo:

My fiance has a lovely pair, but that doesn't stop me admiring others.

Well the poor bloke was only engaged back in may.

xer0

But yesterday you said you were salaried  :sarcastic:

lol - you clearly have no idea how consultancy works.
My accountant can pay me a salary of as little as £800 a month. It's all about the tax.  :thumbsdown:

I make sure I get my money while claiming for expenses.

Offline Bangers and Gash

My accountant can pay me a salary of as little as £800 a month. It's all about the tax.  :thumbsdown:

Please, do everyone the courtesy and just fuck off.  :hi:

James999

My accountant can pay me a salary of as little as £800 a month.

But Yesterday you clearly stated

My salary currently breaks 6 figures a year (after tax),

And your accountant doesn't pay a salary your employer does  :sarcastic:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Guess again. I charge £900 a day for consultancy :)
Since we're now asking personal questions - How much do you make?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Aldridge Prior the hopeless liar!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 11:33:38 am by Bigus Dickus »

Offline MancSean

Unfortunately the internet is full of stupid people who see comments such as mine as applying to every single member of a group.

If I say "the British like drinking tea" it doesn't mean I think every single British person likes drinking tea. You pointing out that you know somebody who doesn't like tea doesn't disprove my statement, only your daft interpretation of it. I just can't be arsed pandering to the lowest common denominator by suffixing every post or comment with, "for those of you with easily-twistable knickers or lack of brains, I do accept that a minority of the group in question do not conform to the stereotype".
You just can't leave it can you pal typical self riteous arrogant nob yet again bashing the keyboard as much as your prick.
But I guess being the most intelligent and important person on here you guess you can slag off who you want. Deep down I bet your a miserable saddo who spends his whole life writing tripe on here

The Real Midas Touch

I'm married and the wife does all the relationship stuff I need. Pro$$ies are for my entertainment only.

tcm

tcm - the more I read what you say the more I think you are the voice of reason on here.

I salute you.

Dusktildawn

But Yesterday you clearly stated

And your accountant doesn't pay a salary your employer does  :sarcastic:

Xer0- you are full of sh1t

If you really were a consultant and had your own company you would take a low salary and the rest as dividends-plus your accountant doesn't set your salary,he may advise you a level to be most tax efficient. And after tax salary of £100k as a consultant is rubbish,I think you need a new accountant.

You are clearly talking bollocks and have been caught out so for those of us who use the forum as a useful place please stop filling it up with your crap

Thank you

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
No pro$$ie would give up annual earnings of 120k.  :wacko:

She probably hasn't ;)

Xer0 still punts without her knowing, what's good for the gander....etc :hi:

Offline cunnyhunt

Xer0- you are full of sh1t

If you really were a consultant and had your own company you would take a low salary and the rest as dividends-plus your accountant doesn't set your salary,he may advise you a level to be most tax efficient. And after tax salary of £100k as a consultant is rubbish,I think you need a new accountant.

Correct.

I do not know of any consultants we use that pay themselves more than a minimal amount in salary.

He is full of shit, but it is entertaining to watch his posts being pulled apart  :cool:

The happy one

I am not in the mood for shit like his

What the f@@ k has it got to do with punting

Offline Daffodil

You just can't leave it can you pal typical self riteous arrogant nob yet again bashing the keyboard as much as your prick.
But I guess being the most intelligent and important person on here you guess you can slag off who you want. Deep down I bet your a miserable saddo who spends his whole life writing tripe on here

Yes, good point and so eloquently made  :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

She probably hasn't ;)

Xer0 still punts without her knowing, what's good for the gander....etc :hi:

The only thing xer0 punts is his right hand - and usually whilst mummy goes to Bingo so he can slip into a pair of her silky knickers.

Offline fuddle

Huh, I earn more than Xer0, and yet don't have a stunning WG girlfriend/partner/fiance/wife/blah. This must be because I don't also have a massive cock, nor do I have his shining personality. I am humbled and ashamed.

What a tremendous barrel of monkey spunk this nonsense is, xer0.  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Enjoying this - I think Xer0 is possibly the biggest nutjob on here since the Abdul collective  :crazy: :wacko:
Top entertainment  :drinks:

SeekingtheTruth

No no, you clearly have no idea how an accountant works, or a small business either.

Accountants in no way, shape or form pay your salary. They advise on how much tax you have to pay and what you can claim as expenses but they would never get involved in the actual payment of a salary, that is what an HR department is for. The only time they would tell someone what their salary would be is when they are an employee and not self employed. And then they would tell that to the business owner so he could set up the monthly BACS payment.

Offline Bigus Dickus

The OP is strangely silent. Maybe he thought we're all gullible enough to believe his tall tales!

:music:

Offline hendrix

So.. Is kay paying tax on a "legit business" but this "legit business" discriminates against non whites?

As for xer0, :D

Offline Sedlmayer

The OP is strangely silent. Maybe he thought we're all gullible enough to believe his tall tales!

:music:

Disappointing really - I thought he'd continue to slog it out, like the Abdul collective used to  :sarcastic:

James999

Well he / she (xero) is regularly logging on to the forum, but strangely gone quiet since some of the facts were mentioned that don't add up, he / she did roll over pretty easy  :D

Offline Sedlmayer

There certainly wasn't any apparent logic to it - I mean, if I earned the money he says he does ( ;) ) I'd like to think that I could do a bit better than marrying an ex-prostitute  :thumbsdown:

SeekingtheTruth

The thing I don't understand is did he really think he was billy big balls by saying he married a prossie?

If he is earning that much surely he would set the bar a bit higher.

James999

The thing I don't understand is did he really think he was billy big balls by saying he married a prossie?

Perhaps it was a pro$$ie pretending to be a punter, after all few others would have such unrealistic / inflated opinions of a vendor of the holes (pro$$ie)

And he / she did say "at my discretion"
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 02:30:20 pm by James999 »

Offline Daffodil

Perhaps it was a pro$$ie pretending to be a punter, after all few others would have such unrealistic / inflated opinions of a vendor of the holes (pro$$ie)

:lol:

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes - my point exactly. How much kudos is there in marrying a prostitute? In my book, very little  :unknown:

SeekingtheTruth

I just spat my coffee everywhere! I missed the "at my discretion" part. Genius

:lol: