Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fewest likes on a profile  (Read 1262 times)

Offline CBPaul

I'm sure there must be profiles with only 1 like on the list, or even bugger all, but how about this gem of a profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Uniforms and hand job, she won't even get undressed.

All for the price of 80 quid an hour outcall or 120 incall - and looking at her feedback some cunt has paid for an hour and even says it wasn't long enough. FFS.

Offline maxxblue

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I'm sure there must be profiles with only 1 like on the list, or even bugger all, but how about this gem of a profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Uniforms and hand job, she won't even get undressed.

All for the price of 80 quid an hour outcall or 120 incall - and looking at her feedback some cunt has paid for an hour and even says it wasn't long enough. FFS.

Check her profile again - those prices are for half an hour  :scare: And she say's she don't see anyone over 45. She sounds really into this scene  :crazy:

Simplysimon

And if you ask her if she would offer any additional services she says she'll block you !!!

Yup I'm blocked !!!

Offline Matium

She's got 3 reviews already from men who spent an hour getting a wank and saying they're satisfied!

What is going on in the World?

JV547845

It's almost like all her feedback is all written by the same person

Offline eyeseebee

Shame, she looks fit as fuck. But she'd clearly rather be working in Asda than doing this job.

Offline iPad3

This girls needs a mention in Sir Franks Cunts thread

Offline akauya

Shame, she looks fit as fuck. But she'd clearly rather be working in Asda than doing this job.

Not likely is it? If there are going to be idiots who are willing to pay £120 for a hand job  :wacko:

Offline AnthG

She has a good idea, but she has been stupid in implementing it.

If she offered the service for £25 I bet many would take it up. But £120, no way.

And those mad enough to pay £120 I can bet would want a face pic before even taking that offer up.

No face pic, huge rates and no services. There is no way those 3 reviews can be genuine.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sedlmayer

Well, each to his own and all that, but she's got more chance of having tea with the Queen this afternoon than getting any money out of any punter who's got half a braincell......