Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting bio  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Matium

Have you created your punting bio?

You can't spend the whole hour having sex, at some time, you'll be talking to her and then, to avoid any possibility of revealing anything true about yourself, it's best to have a punting bio.

It's best to stand in front of a mirror and say your fictional bio a few times until you look and sound convincing.

Just be as boring as possible in your choice of fictional career like a surveyor or an actuary, as long as you don't say you're a Mossad Agent, (one of the more famous incidents in UKP's history), you'll be all right.

WGs tell fiction all the time, fake name, fake bio etc so it only makes sense for guys to do the same.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 09:31:01 pm by Matium »

Offline Tricky Dickie

FFS! Is this to go with the advice we had on false IDs and TOR browsing a while ago!

Honestly, this is supposed to be a fun hobby. I can't help thinking that some of us have an inflated idea of how interesting we really are!

Offline CBPaul

I wouldn't say I have a punting bio, more a set of bullshit answers to questions I don't want to reveal the truth about.

I've been using my punting name for over 20 years so it's second nature now - despite a couple of fuck ups that went unnoticed. Otherwise I won't say where I really live or anything about my family - just feel that the truth could, in the worst case scenario, be used against me. Not wanting to be too rude and say none of your business I bullshit.

Offline nigel4498

A part from my punting name and that I am retired I don't divulge anything. TBH none have enquired or asked for information about me, their not really interested anyway.

infoseeker

FFS! Is this to go with the advice we had on false IDs and TOR browsing a while ago!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38005.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36931.0

Regarding TOR... what about this one!

Quote from: MissLauren the Dangerous Prossie
I hope he doesn't use a vpn then I can trace him etc.

Honestly, this is supposed to be a fun hobby.

Get your bios ready.... mines always ready one reason why I just found it funny.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:39:59 am by infoseeker »

Offline Daffodil

Honestly, this is supposed to be a fun hobby. I can't help thinking that some of us have an inflated idea of how interesting we really are!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38005.0

If you don't give a shit about your anonymity then that's fine, but I think it makes you stupid  :hi:

Barry Shipton

I thought James' very first idea for a cover story was brilliant - car park attendant. It's so boring there's no follow up question, nobody thinks you've got any money (to borrow or blackmail!) and unlike plumber or electrician they ain't gonna ask you to fix anything.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 07:36:11 am by Barry Shipton »

Offline Daffodil

I don't have a standard one. Just make one up on the hoof. More fun. She probably knows I'm fibbing, just as I know she is.

jcdmj12

I don't have a standard one. Just make one up on the hoof. More fun. She probably knows I'm fibbing, just as I know she is.

This - creating a secret identity is part of the fun of punting, so making stuff up on the hoof just adds to the excitement.

leedsman

I've never created a false identity. Mind you, I'm fairly obtuse most of the time anyhow, being specific generally leads to more questions. Being vague is a message to let them know to change the subject.

If you have a false job you're going to wheel out, there are going to be questions, and I can't be bothered chatting about something made up. It's fairly obvious when someone is not telling the truth about what they do, honestly, it unravels fairly quick.

It's easier to avoid direct questions than to answer them. My mossad training taught me that.

willbred

I can't even remember my real bio, so zero fuckin' chance of recalling a made up one. So most prossies have a fake ID to protect themselves....so what????

petitealice

Call me strange, but I don't think I've ever asked a guy what his job was, or specifics of their personal life. You can have a conversation without going that far. Hobbies and interests works well enough.

Offline Daffodil

Call me strange, but I don't think I've ever asked a guy what his job was, or specifics of their personal life. You can have a conversation without going that far. Hobbies and interests works well enough.

I don't call you strange, I call you a tout  :hi:

petitealice

I don't call you strange, I call you a tout  :hi:

Brownie points for the honesty   :thumbsup:

Offline Daffodil

Brownie points for the honesty   :thumbsup:

I will keep saying it, you only post what you think punters want to hear. That adds no value.

You are here to gain an internet presence on the biggest punting forum in the uk. Every one of your posts is, "I can't believe this prossie did that, I never would…"  :rolleyes:

JV547845

I will keep saying it, you only post what you think punters want to hear. That adds no value.

You are starting to be a bit like a broken fucking record though.

Offline wristjob

No punting bio - I just answer questions how I want, change the subject and make it boring as appropriate. I was thinking copy the details of somebody I don't really like - boss or something :)

Jackjones

I might be a bit "odd" saying this but isn't this just the normal sort of crap people talk about? I mean i always see the questions asked to thos akin to a blind date! Try a simple, forward and honest answer "do you really care or just making small talk?" works well and helps with tension i find aswell.

Offline Daffodil

You are starting to be a bit like a broken fucking record though.

Thank goodness you're here then, every one of your posts being full of original thought and insight  :rolleyes:

nova painted floozie

I imagine most WGs do the same. It's weird when you think about it - 2 people talking about their lives, neither of them telling the truth.  :D
If the guy wants to chat and we have a common interest, that's great and we can talk about that without divulging personal details.
I agree that it's best to tell the truth but be vague though.

Offline Turtle1

Relax your self people. Youre going for a shag, the WG already thinks youre a scumbag. she already knows youre chatting shit. just say what ever you want. tell em you're an a rocket scientist.

Online Steely Dan

I agree with the OP - it is good to have it ready.  Just after round one, my brain is fried.  I tend to blurt out the truth (that I am a retired pop star, clearly). I think questions go straight to my reptilian brain or something.  But if I planned it in advance, I just might sprout out the lie.  I have been an actor in a vampire TV show (pilot, not shown yet), a hotel concierge to the rich, and a freelance journalist. And loads more.  I fuck with them after I fuck them. Innocent fun.

nova painted floozie

Relax your self people. Youre going for a shag, the WG already thinks youre a scumbag.
What?! Why on earth would she think that???