Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork -email system  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Frenchie

Just seen the posting about aW problems . The site seems to be working ok but in my desperate efforts to find ANYONE in my area

I have sent three emails to local girls ..ALL of which are shown working today ..and now time is getting on I have been trying to book appointments for tomorrow morning (in an effort to give them more time to respond )

All the emails are unshaded (?) in my sent folder , which shows they have been read (or have they )... but no replies as yet .

I can't believe that any girl is going to turn down the chance of earning £150 by working when they say they are available !

James999

The "Available today" is often an indiactor of a private gallery scam, most genuine girls don't bother with paying the extra, Scammers just pay for it out of the credits they scam so it doesn't cost them anything.

The fact your e mails are unread is a further indicator that it's likely to be the above situation  :hi:

Offline Frenchie

So if they are saying they are working (in particular sexy summer in Ocean Village ,Southampton ) tomorrow morning -would I be better
trying to phone them tomorrow ?
She states she is working and takes short notice bookings . The emails look like they have been read and two days ago I got replies from three girls saying 'Sorry not working weekend '..so it seemed to work .

Don't quite understand your reply James - but as a much more informed and experienced member of the forum I'll take your advice .

James999

Post the links lets see the profiles

Offline Frenchie

Just logged back in . Refreshed the page and it now shows SIX emails unread ...AW system or me ....slowly getting there !!
Just hope one of them replies !!

James999

Both have phone numbers displayed, so ring them  :coolgirl:

Offline HS4000Kestral

Sext Summer looks genuine, verified photo, 24 feedback and a telephone number ...

ring her and get in there!

not all girls use email or will respond to email, phone is much better bet.

the girls by their own admission get so many crank emails as well as some genuine ones..

James999

the girls by their own admission get so many crank emails as well as some genuine ones..

What an odd turn of phrase, why would a pro$$ie have ot admit to people sending her weird e mails, more likely they say that to cover up the fact they don't have a computer and don't like spending £2 at the internet cafe to check e mails  :crazy:

Offline HS4000Kestral

What an odd turn of phrase, why would a pro$$ie have ot admit to people sending her weird e mails, more likely they say that to cover up the fact they don't have a computer and don't like spending £2 at the internet cafe to check e mails  :crazy:

you could be right, but most people these days have internet or mail on their phones. They must have something to get the aw profile in the first place and to keep it near the top of the search list.

as I said - I can only say what I've been told - could be shit, could be true - who knows?

Simplysimon

Seem to remember reading not very good comments re Sarah Mary when she was in Cambs as she was in my hotlist and I removed her not sure if was under a different profile name (and cannot remember exactly when) but I certainly remember the photo

Offline cunnyhunt

Seem to remember reading not very good comments re Sarah Mary when she was in Cambs as she was in my hotlist and I removed her not sure if was under a different profile name (and cannot remember exactly when) but I certainly remember the photo

I am for sure the profile was a bareback one when in Cambridge.  :hi:

mrhappypants

The "Available today" is often an indiactor of a private gallery scam, most genuine girls don't bother with paying the extra, Scammers just pay for it out of the credits they scam so it doesn't cost them anything.

The fact your e mails are unread is a further indicator that it's likely to be the above situation  :hi:

This is not true of my experience.  I have about 50 girls on my primary lists and if I want to punt I generally call the ones showing a green light in order of preference until I get a response.  This works.  I have tried calling those who don't have a green light showing and the hit rate is low enough that I have stopped bothering.  My hot list is generally sourced by recommendations on here which could influence things...

The happy one

Hi,

If the girl ticks the box as available today and then forgets to unstick it when she is not adultwork keep her as available as then charge £5 a day for that service

So she might be showing as working but it could be where she has not changed it

Sara Mary is a enjoys bait and switch

Says she will do everything no extra then when you get tree she does not do so and everything is an extra

Hope that helps

Offline Jimmyredcab

The "Available today" is often an indiactor of a private gallery scam, most genuine girls don't bother with paying the extra.

Not paying for "Available Today" is false economy, when I do a search I always enter that or I will get hundreds of totally useless profiles.    :thumbsdown:

A fair priced private gallery should cover the costs. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

I sent an E-Mail yesterday to a girl who is visiting London shortly, one sensible question, she read it and did not bother to reply.  :thumbsdown:

Flashbang900

I have sent a few emails the last few days, all been read with no replies. And the girls I have emailed were replying as well.

Has there been an issue that anyone knows of or am I safe to assume that these girls just don't want the business?

Offline Frenchie

'Sara Mary is a enjoys bait and switch

Says she will do everything no extra then when you get tree she does not do so and everything is an extra

Hope that helps ,

Yes, - thanks ..another one off the hotlist.....again great shame as she looks hot ..if only these bloody girls would get their acts together
..but the bottom line is that most of them don't give a toss ( no pun intended !  )