Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rupert Street Thai Massage  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Shagswell2001

Would have liked to leave a review of my time there, but the girl was very reluctant to give her name so rather than tarnish the entire establishment,  I thought I'd stick details of my experience on here. Admin please feel free to move if you think appropriate.
Negative.
Thai Massage,  Rupert Street, Soho. No51, the walk down one, not the hair dressers.
Long story short. Had been in London at the weekend and was a bit sore and tired from so much walking,  standing etc so fancied a massage and HE. Didn't fancy walking much more so I thought I find somewhere near a tube.
Found the above place and wandered down the stairs.
Greeted by the receptionist,  who turn out to be my masseur.
Early 40's, quite attractive,  fit looking size 6 body.
£55 for one hour massage.
Massage itself was OK, it relived a few aches but nothing special. Flipped over and had the same on front. Eventually she pointed to my wee man and said "You want massage There" , Yes please I replied.  Now I know I was in a tourist are so expected a silly price, but when she asked me £100 for a hand job, I nearly told her to fuck off. I told her I'd give her £40, still to much, I know, but I already had a hard on. More haggling and eventually settled for the extortionate fee of £60. I thought she might of got he tits out at least, but hen she asked did I want them out. Yes please I said again. £100 was the response. Don't bother said I, it wasn't worth the effort I thought. You have money she said, I see in wallet. Yes I have more and I'm keeping it was my reply. How much you give she asked again. That's all I'm spending said I.
She huffed a bit after this, but to be fair she did provide a decent hand job with plenty of ass and ball tickling before milking me dry.
Quick clean up with hot towels dressed and out the door in 65mins. You come back and see me soon she called on my way out.  I just waved and walked up the steep stairs into the sunlight.
It was the extortionate pricing  annoyed me, that and she was insisting I give her the contents of my wallet.  The massage was OK, I felt better for a while, but was soon sore again after my stroll back to the tube.
Nice enough establishment with other girls working there. I would go back if in the area to see a different girl just to see are they all slightly greedy.

Offline LondonPunt

They are all now milking the cow in London
 Fleecing us all of our hard earned cash.  I've noticed a spike in absurd pricing for what once was an enjoyable treat

Offline Bigjimmyjones

You have awful willpower. Shameful

Offline Shagswell2001

Offline tintin100

Well if people are paying silly prices, they will continue asking silly prices.